15gt2ec.jpg

mi1b2w.jpg

Payment...........Libertyreserve

Price: 4$ Each
Price (5+) 3.75 Each
Bulk (10+): 3.50 Each

Status........................13 account available
(Preference to Bulk Buyers)

NOTE: You many be hearing a lot about RS lockout these days.Dont worry ,if any account bought from me are blocked you will get equivalent dividend of money back to your account

16 comments
he sell me some accounts before he came to this forum. all gets blocked by rapidshare... maybe now he sell good accounts i dont know but for me he is a scammer, just want you to know

gruby i always replace when a account is getting blocked, so dont talk bullshit, when somebody buys a 30days i give 30days guerentee otherwise moneyback or new account what ever the custemor wants so dont talk nonsens i never dealed with you before

Gruby's allegations, copied thread, no screenshot... I don't know.... For all I know, you could be a scammed... Too much black marks against you...

I bought from you some accounts i have your mobile phone.... and your id in yahoo... you have lucky that i delete history of our transatcions. i think you have now new id but old is mikenl_1988@live.nl and you said that you are from netherlands....still dont remember me??:>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back