LeechJungle.com - RapidLeech (Instant Setup), 1Gbps, 15GB HDD from $4.99 (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the explanations.
My RL in hostingflame expires June 4.
Once it expires,I hire your service.

Other doubts

Download of Uploading.com works well?

I saw that the Mini Saver plan don't have "Upload Account Editor." So I can not send the file to my account in filehosts?

Thank you.

Thanks for your interest.
Yes, Upload Account Editor not available with our Mini Package.
You have to used ftp upload/web upload.

A.Rafi,
Sales Executive
LeechJungle.com

Thanks for your interest.
Yes, Upload Account Editor not available with our Mini Package.
You have to used ftp upload/web upload.

A.Rafi,
Sales Executive
LeechJungle.com

Ok

But using web-upload,I can put normally my login and password of filehosts in the upload window??

Last edited:
You just copy the RL link and paste it to your filehost web-upload.
Easy and Simple :)

Copy the file link in the RL and paste in the filehost page?This is remote upload,right? :)

Unfortunately, the remote upload ofserver is in trouble, do not send files larger than 200MB and 90% of my files have 1GB in size.

Mini Saver plan don't have Upload Account Editor,and the Super Saver plan ($7.99 + fees) is a little expensive for me.
I'll think of a solution for my case. :O

Thanks for the explanations.

@ Abdur Rafi, before purchasing the super saver pack wasn`t i mention you that i would buy it only for downloading the transloading files to my Rdp and what was your answer `Hello, You can download to your RDP.no problem`

But after transloading some files on my RL, when tried to download those files to my Rdp, from the very beginning only found that you`ve imposed a Cap so that i cant download one file at a time. Isn`t against your own TOS? I request you not to harass customers like this way.

Anyway, its only Nine (9) hours since i bought that account and already lodge a support ticket (#743615) asking for refund. Pls send the refund ASAP.

Regards.

Just bought a Super saver medium pack, but you didnt mention about the 9.99% transaction fees anywhere in this thread (and also i think 9.99% is too high).

Anyway, i dont need the supplied demo anymore. Thanks for supporting.
This transaction fees is to cover the PayPal and Payza (Formerly Alertpay) Fees. Transaction fees is not for us.

@ Abdur Rafi, before purchasing the super saver pack wasn`t i mention you that i would buy it only for downloading the transloading files to my Rdp and what was your answer `Hello, You can download to your RDP.no problem`

But after transloading some files on my RL, when tried to download those files to my Rdp, from the very beginning only found that you`ve imposed a Cap so that i cant download one file at a time. Isn`t against your own TOS? I request you not to harass customers like this way.

Anyway, its only Nine (9) hours since i bought that account and already lodge a support ticket (#743615) asking for refund. Pls send the refund ASAP.

Regards.

We are not harassing customers. It is mentioned in the TOS that a customer can use in total of 6 connections while using the leech. If you are downloading files from your RL to RDP using total connection jet 6 in IDM then obviously you can not use your RL that time. If you use 1 connection in IDM for downloading then you can download to your RDP in total of 6 files at a time.
We always give our clients the TOS page while giving the demo, so you should read that. You also said that in last ticket you want refund but you want to contact us on WJ only. But WJ only has our sales thread not support thread. Remember it. You have to contact us on support ticket. This is not a joke. And nothing happened to complain WJ. Stop Threatening US. Refund Given.

Last edited:
Good But The Upload Speed of mediafire os slow 200KB/sec
but freakshare speed in iupload is awesome & also bayfiles <3
anyway i will buy one in 7june if that helps u i'm willing of project but now i have a graduation exam very important i hope u'll free a stock for me
& also i'd like to remove the name of leechjungle from the uploaded file so i dnt have to remove it manually everytime beside all of that your system is very excellent & fast
also could u explain payza system coz they tell that's related to alertpay & how i will pay through ..?

Good But The Upload Speed of mediafire os slow 200KB/sec
but freakshare speed in iupload is awesome & also bayfiles <3
anyway i will buy one in 7june if that helps u i'm willing of project but now i have a graduation exam very important i hope u'll free a stock for me
& also i'd like to remove the name of leechjungle from the uploaded file so i dnt have to remove it manually everytime beside all of that your system is very excellent & fast
also could u explain payza system coz they tell that's related to alertpay & how i will pay through ..?
Mediafire's server is in USA and our server is in NL. So, speed will differ. If stock not available then ticket us. We will try to open one for you.
And Payza is Alertpay. They changed their name from Alertpay to Payza. And some features also. Payment system is from invoice. You will receive an invoice after adding a product in your account. Just pay that and you will get RL info in your email within a seconds. Instant.;)

okey i get it now thank You sir ,
i just wanna know the fatest servers that near nl like netload & freakshare
& i want 2 know the filesize limit ?? , & next week i'll buy one surely

okey i get it now thank You sir ,
i just wanna know the fatest servers that near nl like netload & freakshare
& i want 2 know the filesize limit ?? , & next week i'll buy one surely
Do you want to know the filehosts location which are in NL and their file size upload limit? If yes, then you have to find that one. You can search in the net which is available I think.

awwwwwwwww ,
didn't know that the internet is available thank u for mentioning that lol
& i asked bawt download filesize limit in your leech server coz i saw it 500MB in demo i want to know the limit in your leech service anyway thx ,
next week if god will i'll buy one have a nice day

awwwwwwwww ,
didn't know that the internet is available thank u for mentioning that lol
& i asked bawt download filesize limit in your leech server coz i saw it 500MB in demo i want to know the limit in your leech service anyway thx ,
next week if god will i'll buy one have a nice day
Unlimited Filesize, Unlimited Bandwidth as much as you can use. =)

idk what wrong but ur web run very slow on my country not like other days?delete,transload,upload all of it seems can't do that!

idk what wrong but ur web run very slow on my country not like other days?delete,transload,upload all of it seems can't do that!

Today just found 2 very large abusers, That`s why this problem you faced.we working on it.
Report us if you faced any problems via our support center, we try to solve it soon as possible.

A.Rafi,
Sales Executive
LeechJungle.com

eeeeeeeeewwww !!
dam just when i'm free to buy & start working
problems shows ....
tomorow i'll buy one as i promised last week
plz fix problems asap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back