Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

LeafLeech.com - WJ STAFF NOTE: CHARGE BACK PAYMENTS - COMPANY HACKS THEIR CLIENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

1,936 comments

Great, client area is down for maintenance, just when I need support.

Edit:
A few hours later, still offline...
Where am I supposed to ask for help?

Does anyone, besides me can't transload from Rapidgator using own premium?
 
Last edited:
Great, client area is down for maintenance, just when I need support.
Edit:
A few hours later, still offline...
Where am I supposed to ask for help?
Does anyone, besides me can't transload from Rapidgator using own premium?
We're doing maintenance that time. Now its OK.

hello is it zippyshare download working?
Open a support ticket to solve your issue.

hello admin
can u please some online
We're online now.



 
I havn't used RL in about 18 months
can it be set to automatically download a group of files from RS then upload them to uploaded.net
then delete the files and download more
just keep going and going till it had copied a list of say 5000 files ?
 
dear amatin99 i looked at their terms and condition that obviously tells do not use our rapidleech,, coz it has so many restrictions
instead go to newrapidleech.com and watch their terms etc............ bye
 
I havn't used RL in about 18 months
can it be set to automatically download a group of files from RS then upload them to uploaded.net
then delete the files and download more
just keep going and going till it had copied a list of say 5000 files ?
You have to use sborg for this kind of work.

dear amatin99 i looked at their terms and condition that obviously tells do not use our rapidleech,, coz it has so many restrictions
instead go to newrapidleech.com and watch their terms etc............ bye
To give Good Service, we limit some facts.
We have 200+ happy clients using our RapidLeech.
if you don't like our TOS, then don't buy from us. ;)



 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

bistarito@musafirboy
Banned · Joined
625
Messages
181
Reactions
43
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom