LeafLeech.com - WJ STAFF NOTE: CHARGE BACK PAYMENTS - COMPANY HACKS THEIR CLIENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have your uploader mini plan (i use it only for download, looked cheaper than your download plan)

But, do you offer upload plugins for filepost, filejungle and crocko on you uploader basic plan?

He didn't talk we can offer =.=", so i didnt get filehost plugins i need.:facepalm:

@Bistarito: i sent a ticket, can u change filehost plugins ?

I have your uploader mini plan (i use it only for download, looked cheaper than your download plan) But, do you offer upload plugins for filepost, filejungle and crocko on you uploader basic plan?
We don't offer upoad plugins for filepost, filejungle and crocko in any Plan of ours.

He didn't talk we can offer =.=", so i didnt get filehost plugins i need.:facepalm:@Bistarito: i sent a ticket, can u change filehost plugins ?
just see in footer, you will find working plugins icons. thats set. ;)

That what i mean :facepalm:, upload plugins.

So uploaded.to, uploadstation........not offer too ? I hope u can added them =) soon. They (filepost, filejungle, uploaded.to...) popular than megaupload, rapidshare.....right now :facepalm:

By the way, speed upload faster than download ???............@.@

Thanks for support.

That what i mean :facepalm:, upload plugins.
So uploaded.to, uploadstation........not offer too ? I hope u can added them =) soon. They (filepost, filejungle, uploaded.to...) popular than megaupload, rapidshare.....right now :facepalm:
By the way, speed upload faster than download ???............@.@

Thanks for support.
We don't offer "Upload plugins" of filepost, filejungle, crocko, uploaded.to, uploadstation etc .
Will try to add these at later time. 8-)

i have a question. i use auto download add links and start transload, then i close that tab, so it still downloading ? or stop transload ?

i have a question. i use auto download add links and start transload, then i close that tab, so it still downloading ? or stop transload ?
No, Only your Current file is downloading. Auto-Download is a One-by-one Process. So you have to do it with your window open.

It will stop transloading files, same goes for uploading, raring, unraring...
To get fast & better solution, just ticket us in our Support Center. We'll reply you ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back