Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

LE - WarezXtremE.org PR2+

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Ads On Katz Downloads And A PR2+
We Are Getting Huge Traffic [More Than 4k-5k Visits Daily]

If Interested In LE Please PM InFlames! [Me] On WarezXtremE.org

Regards,
InFlames!
 

17 comments

2ecel5d.png


yeah there's no way you get the traffic you say if my blog outranks you. I get an average of 2k uniques a day. And the big spike on my stats was a day I got 8k uniques.
 
2ecel5d.png


yeah there's no way you get the traffic you say if my blog outranks you. I get an average of 2k uniques a day. And the big spike on my stats was a day I got 8k uniques.

this is impossible.. <_<

EDIT: happened due to DNS probs over the last few days.. :@
i think the traffic wil be bak soon..
:((
 
bro on the last pr update a couple weeks ago (they did because wc and various other sites got PR2 :P) ur site was PR0 and u normally get upto a max of 2k visits. Lieing wont get u anywhere :|
 
z0mg sorry guys. I had asked him to post on wj for affiliating with sites with good pr but this drunk duck read my sms as "we have pr 2 so affiliate with forums" LOL sorry for this. I have no say on any other stuffs except the line where he has mentioned about pr xD
and yea due to dns prob we lost few guests :/
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

I
Active Member · Joined
1,001
Messages
18
Reactions
38
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom