Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Last 5 Days uploaded file on filesonic and wupload dmca reported

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

I think that someone reporting my uploaded files on filesonic an wupload. Because I only post my links on 2 places. And I don't think so that in a day 50-60 files reported at the same time in both account.

Its a big chance that other users who post on 2 site are reporting my files. Because they also uploaded the same files and the files are still active but my files are deleted.

How to prevent this or How can I also report other users file.
 

10 comments

then how it possible that same content posted on both site by 4 users files are still active only mine deleted. and the most important part is that on both site mine is up above the other user post i.e. on sme page.
 
did you read the whole thread tmk

Are the reporting person blind who saw only my post and my links and he didn't see the below posted same content by other 4 users links which is also hosted on filesonic and wupload.

and the all 50-60 files are not from a single site. Its combination of too many sites and some are japaneese clips.
 
did you read the whole thread tmk

Are the reporting person blind who saw only my post and my links and he didn't see the below posted same content by other 4 users links which is also hosted on filesonic and wupload.

and the all 50-60 files are not from a single site. Its combination of too many sites and some are japaneese clips.
Man ..I Can't do any thing about that.It's simple and clear one can't report links to be removed if doesn't own the right Anyway bad luck mate.Sh!t happens;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

I
Active Member · Joined
1,110
Messages
272
Reactions
83
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom