Premium KnownSRV.com - Virtual Private Servers from $20/mo! (Europe)

Kruno

Corporate Membership
KnownSRV offers top-notch VPS packages that are generous in both space and bandwidth. We guarantee trouble free service and peace of minds for hosting your websites. We utilize the latest virtualisation technology to give you the power to fully customise your own environment.

Why Us?
- Fast and stable network
- Secure servers
- Privacy guaranteed!
- 99.9% uptime
- 24/7/365 e-mail support
- Our own RIPE approved IP ranges
- Quality server grade hardware
- RIPE LIR
- Competitive pricing
- No overselling
- Realistic package specifications vs price
- Unlimited OS Reinstalls
- Full root access
- SolusVM Control Panel to manage your VPS(reboot, reinstall, console access etc)
- Custom rDNS
- TUN/TAP/PPP supported
- 7 day money-back guarantee

Our Hardware and Network
We use only server grade HP-branded hardware. Our servers run on Intel E3-1240 and 4x SAS 15k RPM drives in hardware RAID10(with BBU!) which guarantees fantastic performance and data integrity. Our network contains only the best connections available. The network is fully built from redundant enterprise Cisco, Juniper and Brocade network equipment which allows us to guarantee 99.9% uptime.

Transit
AS3257 (TiNET / GTT)
AS2914 (NTT)
AS6461 (Zayo)
AS6762 (Seabone)
AS9031 (EDPnet)
AS174 (Cogent)
AS33926 (Kaia Global)
Internet Exchanges
AMS-IX
NL-IX
Multiple private peers

Why make the move to KnownSRV Solutions?
Great pricing - We may not be the cheapest, but our prices are extremely reasonable, just remember that quality comes at a price, and we provide it at affordable prices.

Security/Efficiency - Problems can occur at any time, some of which cannot be helped, but we here at KnownSRV have systems in place to detect the most common problems before they even occur, and put that together with our highly dedicated experienced staff and we are able to provide secure, efficient services.

Dedication to our customers - We value every one of our customers, without customers we wouldn't have a successful business like we do today, which is why we provide our full dedication and focus towards our customers, to ensure that they are taken care of and are given the best service possible.

No Prism, no Patriot Act
Your security and privacy are our top priorities. We have both technical and legal systems in place which allow us to protect your business and privacy. We respect net neutrality and freedom of speech. We will not suspend your site only because someone doesn't like your content or has a personal beef with you.

Managed Services
KnownSRV is a well known managed provider. While we manage your servers free of charge, the service also includes custom server setups such as full security, installing nginx or Varnish in front of Apache for serving/caching static content in order to improve your loading speeds / performance. Need your server perfectly secured or/and optimizated for heavy traffic sites? No worries!

VPS Packages
Please take a look at our VPS packages and addons at:
KnownSRV | Secure, Quality, and Fast Hosting Solutions

Supported Payment Methods:
We currently accept PayPal, Skrill, PayZa, WebMoney, BitCoins, PerfectMoney. If you do not have any of the payment methods mentioned, feel free to contact us to find out if any other method can be arranged.

Discounts!
We prepared amazing discounts which will be valid 2 months from now. There won't be a better time to get a service from KnownSRV.
wjunction - 50% off first month on all shared hosting / VPS services.
10off - 10% reccuring/lifetime discount on all shared hosting / VPS services

We hope you will consider buying from us. If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us.

Many Thanks
KnownSRV LTD

Last edited:
1,459 comments
Not really no..
KNOWN And KNOWIN is completely different

To imply, as you are, that there should be no or little confusion between the two, or that they're wholly different (i.e. no similarities) because there's a little 'i' inserted, isn't convincing.

STORMN and STORMIN? Different, ok. Completely different, no. Similar, definitely yes. Fact, for sure.

By the way, I read in the chatbox that they're owned by different people. That's good enough for me.
Known - when someone/thing is known, "a musician known throughout the world"; "a known criminal"
Knowin(g) - awareness; having knowledge of

Witch means that it isn't allowed to use your services for uploading? :\
Not only for uploading. If you have a site and occisonally use RapidLeech or similar scripts it's okay, but any type of (constant) network abuse won't be tolerated.

If you have any further inquires, feel free to ask.

My review: While most off my websites have always been on a dedicated server, a while back I was forced to move one of my wonderful sites (whoo.ws) from the server it was on. A lot of people directed me to this host, and I must say the service and support is top notch!

I have never had any type of downtime or website slowness, this host is just awesome if you are looking for a quality host.

Seriously, keep it up ;)

Just got gps setup, the owner helped me out since I needed the vas setup ASAP because of some trouble with my current shared host, setup was SUPER fast, he provided the best support I have ever seen! He even helped me move over my data and set up the vps to be ready right from opening the email.
So far just from setting up the DNS and loading the page a few times I noticed it is considerably faster than my past host and there's enough bandwidth to host both my sites with no problems.

Absolutely great host, I would recommend going with knownsrv for anyone that wants quality vps service

Happy with my vps

I don't usually post much on forums I just read. But I bought my vps from reading this thread and I thought it deserved a good review from me.

I was with vpslatch for over a month and it was the worst nightmare I ever had, lol. I can laugh now because it is finally over because I moved to KnownSRV.

vpslatch support is good they always answer within 25 minutes. But their biggest vps sucks big time compared to KnownSRV. I was suspended at least 10 times in a month for high server load. I lost quite a bit of money from this.

I moved my site over to KnownSRV Netherlands vps with the same specs and configuration. Now my site runs like a champ with 50,000 visitors a day and my server load stays low.

I can't comment on how their support is because I haven't needed them yet. With things running this smooth I might not ever need them.

Thank you KnownSRV. I can finally get some sleep without having to monitor my server load 24/7. :D

krunix. my site has been down 2 days now. fileserve-links.com

Hey,

All our servers are up and running. I just checked your VPS. The problem is you ran out of disk space:
[root@server /]# df -h
Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on
/dev/simfs 30G 30G 0 100% /

After further investigation I discovered Kloxo stats(/home/admin/__processed_stats) use almost all HDD allocated to you(might be another Kloxo bug?). After deleting everything from /home/admin/__processed_stats everything is back to normal:
[root@server __processed_stats]# df -h
Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on
/dev/simfs 30G 4.2G 26G 14% /

If you can provide me your Kloxo login, I will disable that to ensure it won't happen again.

Please open a support ticket next time. You are not the first customer who was down due this issue. We usually fix it within a couple of minutes when a client submits a support ticket. We can't know there is something wrong with your VPS if you don't let us know.

I don't usually post much on forums I just read. But I bought my vps from reading this thread and I thought it deserved a good review from me.

I was with vpslatch for over a month and it was the worst nightmare I ever had, lol. I can laugh now because it is finally over because I moved to KnownSRV.

vpslatch support is good they always answer within 25 minutes. But their biggest vps sucks big time compared to KnownSRV. I was suspended at least 10 times in a month for high server load. I lost quite a bit of money from this.

I moved my site over to KnownSRV Netherlands vps with the same specs and configuration. Now my site runs like a champ with 50,000 visitors a day and my server load stays low.

I can't comment on how their support is because I haven't needed them yet. With things running this smooth I might not ever need them.

Thank you KnownSRV. I can finally get some sleep without having to monitor my server load 24/7. :D

Thank you for a honest review. We are glad to have you as a client.

Due to high demand we are expanding our services to the USA. Our new USA Nodes with loads of bandwidth will be ready in few hours. If you have any questions please send me a PM or open a support ticket.

Thanks
Kind Regards

my vps is down and no response from support its nearly 8 hours now

Hey,

As discussed via MSN, your VPS is up and running. It must be your local connection issue.

Please note, you didn't get a reply because you emailed me on my personal email. We are in different time zones and I don't monitor my email 0/24. Next time please submit a support ticket in your client area and another tech will fix your issues right away.

Don't be nervous KnownSRV is one of the best, Krun!x is trusted person :)

Hey i didn't get server names mail for shared hosting Order Number: 1202485469

Please check

Your hosting has been setup.

Thanks
Kind Regards

to Krun!x: yup ISP issues sorry about that
cheers again

No problem.

Another VPS Node in the Netherlands has been setup because of high demand lately. I'd like to thank to all our clients. Without you we wouldn't have a successful business like we do today.

Now is pass 2 month ...

1. - 0 sec. downtime (read carefully 0 second) , speed is perfect !!!!
2. - Support is great (via MSN)(Krun!x)
3. - You must have this !!!!

Thanks again !!!! <3<3<3

Been using NL VPS for over a month now, and heres my review -

Service is nothing less than awesome! :) After being with many other vps and hosting providers I started to feel that there isnt a service provider who really knows what he`s doing, I was wrong! After Krun!x helped me get my vps running and optimized I havent had a single issue worth mentioning. Everything is working smoothly and is worth every penny!

Best uptime, support and service i`ve ever seen!

Thanks Krun!x for awesome service and keep up the good work! :)

I highly reccommend your services to everyone!

Back