Premium KnownSRV.com - Virtual Private Servers from $20/mo! (Europe)

Kruno

Corporate Membership
KnownSRV offers top-notch VPS packages that are generous in both space and bandwidth. We guarantee trouble free service and peace of minds for hosting your websites. We utilize the latest virtualisation technology to give you the power to fully customise your own environment.

Why Us?
- Fast and stable network
- Secure servers
- Privacy guaranteed!
- 99.9% uptime
- 24/7/365 e-mail support
- Our own RIPE approved IP ranges
- Quality server grade hardware
- RIPE LIR
- Competitive pricing
- No overselling
- Realistic package specifications vs price
- Unlimited OS Reinstalls
- Full root access
- SolusVM Control Panel to manage your VPS(reboot, reinstall, console access etc)
- Custom rDNS
- TUN/TAP/PPP supported
- 7 day money-back guarantee

Our Hardware and Network
We use only server grade HP-branded hardware. Our servers run on Intel E3-1240 and 4x SAS 15k RPM drives in hardware RAID10(with BBU!) which guarantees fantastic performance and data integrity. Our network contains only the best connections available. The network is fully built from redundant enterprise Cisco, Juniper and Brocade network equipment which allows us to guarantee 99.9% uptime.

Transit
AS3257 (TiNET / GTT)
AS2914 (NTT)
AS6461 (Zayo)
AS6762 (Seabone)
AS9031 (EDPnet)
AS174 (Cogent)
AS33926 (Kaia Global)
Internet Exchanges
AMS-IX
NL-IX
Multiple private peers

Why make the move to KnownSRV Solutions?
Great pricing - We may not be the cheapest, but our prices are extremely reasonable, just remember that quality comes at a price, and we provide it at affordable prices.

Security/Efficiency - Problems can occur at any time, some of which cannot be helped, but we here at KnownSRV have systems in place to detect the most common problems before they even occur, and put that together with our highly dedicated experienced staff and we are able to provide secure, efficient services.

Dedication to our customers - We value every one of our customers, without customers we wouldn't have a successful business like we do today, which is why we provide our full dedication and focus towards our customers, to ensure that they are taken care of and are given the best service possible.

No Prism, no Patriot Act
Your security and privacy are our top priorities. We have both technical and legal systems in place which allow us to protect your business and privacy. We respect net neutrality and freedom of speech. We will not suspend your site only because someone doesn't like your content or has a personal beef with you.

Managed Services
KnownSRV is a well known managed provider. While we manage your servers free of charge, the service also includes custom server setups such as full security, installing nginx or Varnish in front of Apache for serving/caching static content in order to improve your loading speeds / performance. Need your server perfectly secured or/and optimizated for heavy traffic sites? No worries!

VPS Packages
Please take a look at our VPS packages and addons at:
KnownSRV | Secure, Quality, and Fast Hosting Solutions

Supported Payment Methods:
We currently accept PayPal, Skrill, PayZa, WebMoney, BitCoins, PerfectMoney. If you do not have any of the payment methods mentioned, feel free to contact us to find out if any other method can be arranged.

Discounts!
We prepared amazing discounts which will be valid 2 months from now. There won't be a better time to get a service from KnownSRV.
wjunction - 50% off first month on all shared hosting / VPS services.
10off - 10% reccuring/lifetime discount on all shared hosting / VPS services

We hope you will consider buying from us. If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us.

Many Thanks
KnownSRV LTD

Last edited:
1,459 comments
Hello,

It was sorted out already, we had a packet loss on node06 due to a heavy DDoS attack on one VPS hosted there, hence slow speeds for a short time. Apologies.

P.S it's enough to open a support thread, I'm not online at WJ all the time as you can clearly see in this example.

Thanks
Kind Regards

Review for everyone,

I have been a customer since last March and I could not be more happy; we have purchased a VPS and some domain products though KnownSRV and have been pleased with the service, speed of ticket support and extensive knowledge of what they are doing & selling.

The server is looked after ASAP if there is a problem, customer service is the only I have experienced that goes well beyond the extra mile, always willing to make things RIGHT <--- every single time.... no half ass fixes! 100% satisfied.

Coming up on a one year anniversary and I can honestly say I look forward to another year of smooth business together, you can take it to the bank !!

AAA+ :)

VPS is down in first day :|

We don't have any downed servers. What is your ticket #?

EDIT: I see your ticket. Your VPS is sitting on 40 load right now. Please follow-up a support ticket.

Thanks
Kind Regards

Review for everyone,

I have been a customer since last March and I could not be more happy; we have purchased a VPS and some domain products though KnownSRV and have been pleased with the service, speed of ticket support and extensive knowledge of what they are doing & selling.

The server is looked after ASAP if there is a problem, customer service is the only I have experienced that goes well beyond the extra mile, always willing to make things RIGHT <--- every single time.... no half ass fixes! 100% satisfied.

Coming up on a one year anniversary and I can honestly say I look forward to another year of smooth business together, you can take it to the bank !!

AAA+ :)

Thanks for the kind words. Happy Holidays!

Looking forward to dealing with you in 2012.

Last edited:
Thanks Krun!x for sorting everything out as regards my contract with you.

I have been with other people before and you are definitely the best person I have dealt with.

I bought a NLVPS-v1 today. Krun!x helped to set it up and transfer my site from the shared hosting. Top notch service. KnownSRV definitely comes highly recommended.

After a month with Krun!x i am very happy with the service and he is a great guy .
when you ask for help he is very pro about it and does not treat you like crap over it . treats you with respect and the service is top notch . very fast servers for being so far away .

Now guys and gals ive been hosted with a ton of hosters and boy i tell ya Krun!x is the best so far in my book . he treats you as a person and and not just a $ sign ya know .

i was not sure what to expect when i signed up but i am very happy with the service . i had one small issue in the start and i think it was my fault anyway and he fixed it quickly and had me running with in a few minutes .

Thank you Krun!x for your great service and respect :) keep up the great work !

After a month with Krun!x i am very happy with the service and he is a great guy .
when you ask for help he is very pro about it and does not treat you like crap over it . treats you with respect and the service is top notch . very fast servers for being so far away .

Now guys and gals ive been hosted with a ton of hosters and boy i tell ya Krun!x is the best so far in my book . he treats you as a person and and not just a $ sign ya know .

i was not sure what to expect when i signed up but i am very happy with the service . i had one small issue in the start and i think it was my fault anyway and he fixed it quickly and had me running with in a few minutes .

Thank you Krun!x for your great service and respect :) keep up the great work !

Thanks for the kind words. It's much appreciated.

Yeah, VPS is online now and my website load faster.
Vote for good service.

Well, your sites were using loads of resources and required a custom optimized setup. After nginx setup and our internal optimization steps load dropped from 40 to 1-2 which is great. The site is running great since :)

Thanks
Kind Regards

Back