VPS KnowinServers.com - 1 Gbps-100 Mbps VPS/RDP from $15/month (German, Netherlands, USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey.. I am online on msn now.. :)
You can email us, we always respond to emails asap.
Sometimes, i Quit MSN, coz lot of people trouble me :(

You will never find that ..... I've never seen more than 400KBs on MU upload.
MU had capped upload speeds to their servers!
Try buying a 10GBit dedi, and you'll find the same upload speed for every single file.
Try uploading 100 files at the same time form a 1Gbit port, you'll get:
400x100=40,000KB/s i.e. 40MB/s

****Update***

Hello, We will soon start windows vps with 1 Gbit UL Bandwidth.
But as of now, we dont plan to offer more services or open new slots.
As we are getting lots of orders, and infact we have crossed 100 Orders in this month,
we will be putting a hold for sometime, so that we get things arranged properly.

About Support, We are outsourcing all of our Technical work to a new company. (Server Management Firm)
Meaning, you can expect a faster response to your support tickets.
We will be having Dedicated support staff round the clock.
They will offcourse need sometime to adjust but in 1-2 months we will be 100% Ready.
We will keep you posted about the new plans.

Regards
Glenn

MU is the best in download speeds, upload speed of 400kb/sec costs over 800 USD here every month.. so i don't want more than 150 kb/sec upload speed!

I am been using ther vps from past 2 week, and its too Good. Thier support is wonderfull, the vps are unmanaged , but sometimes they help you with installing the necessary softwares. I would recommend it to anyone...

I think hie server now better than before. I had bought his service since it 100Mbps.
After he upgrade his server to 1Gbps it much faster than before.

I Can download about 4-10MBps for hotfile and of course fastest download from rapidshare.

He has a quality services. i can recommend for his services.
They recently upgraded their servers , and now they work better then ever

Review by lion_boy877

Hello guys as all says knowinservers are good so i just talk with Allan and Glenn in MSN and they provide one of the best support i ever got and i like his services and prices i just love his support

for me knowinservers rocks and i m putting his banner in my sig also

buying one vps from knowinservers

thanks knowinservers

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back