VPS KnowinServers.com - 1 Gbps-100 Mbps VPS/RDP from $15/month (German, Netherlands, USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I just need to clarify a couple of things.
1) In the KS300 (1GBit VPS), we are provided with one dedicated IP, which is supposed to work with HotFile. My question is: Will HF work with it?

2) If, after buying KS300 I find that HF is not working there, I'll apply for an immediate refund (i.e. within 12 hours). In that case will I get the refund?

I have dealt with you people earlier and have found you to be trustworthy. I am sure that I won't be deceived. :)
Waiting for my answers. :D

@bachbell
Yes, If u know spanish and are used to the double sence in words we have in Mexico :P

And i think they do allow custom plans, check the main post, almost at the bottom they have Extra RAM, Extra Space and Extra BW :P

I just need to know about the CPU, if its fair usage, then i'll buy asap :D:D

btw knowingservers' guys, do you have money back guarantee??

Hi,

I just need to clarify a couple of things.
1) In the KS300 (1GBit VPS), we are provided with one dedicated IP, which is supposed to work with HotFile. My question is: Will HF work with it?

2) If, after buying KS300 I find that HF is not working there, I'll apply for an immediate refund (i.e. within 12 hours). In that case will I get the refund?

I have dealt with you people earlier and have found you to be trustworthy. I am sure that I won't be deceived. :)
Waiting for my answers. :D

Well, You are welcome back..
If you have any problems with our service then yes we will refund you within 24 hours thats not a problem

Im interested.
One thing though, what about cpu usage??
Fair usage or what??

I like the KS L200 + extra 2GB RAM

Thanks in advanced.

About CPU Usage, Yes it fair usage.
We dont cap or limit the cpu usage, but if we notice that your
vps is abusing other servers, then we will have to cap your cpu usage.
But, we have Powerfull CPUs , Guess it should handle the load.

@bachbell
Yes, If u know spanish and are used to the double sence in words we have in Mexico :P

And i think they do allow custom plans, check the main post, almost at the bottom they have Extra RAM, Extra Space and Extra BW :P

I just need to know about the CPU, if its fair usage, then i'll buy asap :D:D

btw knowingservers' guys, do you have money back guarantee??

Yes, We do have 24 Hours Money Back Guarantee :)

i never thought you guys were humans at all

in my mind i saw u guys as trolls who work thru the night :)
j/k

people expect you to be like a bot or something
just have some patience :)

these guys want to run a good business. the staff at knowinservers are cool peeps

i just bought KLS300 plan last day. hotfile is working fine. and download speed is quite fast. (i'll post my capture later)

his services is good and he is recommended seller.

i just hope i can convert my old plan (only 1TB bw) to unmetered bw.

Here mya capture hotfile transfer

15fsndw.jpg

Hi, nice seeing you added unmetered bw to the 1Gbit.
If i order KS L300, can i add 2 extra GB or ram?? atm i can only add 1GB and cant add the other one.

can i have a test acc of KS L300 with 2GB extra ram???
I want to test the speeds and check if its going to be enough for me.

Hope u guys can make that happen.

Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back