VPS KnowinServers.com - 1 Gbps-100 Mbps VPS/RDP from $15/month (German, Netherlands, USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for answer and fix it.

connection speed of my vps is very low.(only 10-20mbps)
i test upload file to europe host and usa host but speed is very low both.

i can't submit ticket because this happen alway

what's happen again?
:'(

thanks for answer and fix it.

connection speed of my vps is very low.(only 10-20mbps)
i test upload file to europe host and usa host but speed is very low both.

i can't submit ticket because this happen alway

what's happen again?
:'(

Hello
Please flush your DNS, you should be able to see our new client area.
Also, about your ticket, how can we your vps, when the password provided by you doesnt work.
Please send us your working password.

I don't usually post much on forums I just read. But I bought my vps from reading this thread and I thought it deserved a good review from me.

I was with vpslatch for over a month and it was the worst nightmare I ever had, lol. I can laugh now because it is finally over because I moved to KnownSRV.

vpslatch support is good they always answer within 25 minutes. But their biggest vps sucks big time compared to KnownSRV. I was suspended at least 10 times in a month for high server load. I lost quite a bit of money from this.

I moved my site over to KnownSRV Netherlands vps with the same specs and configuration. Now my site runs like a champ with 50,000 visitors a day and my server load stays low.

I can't comment on how their support is because I haven't needed them yet. With things running this smooth I might not ever need them.

Thank you KnownSRV. I can finally get some sleep without having to monitor my server load 24/7. :D

Krun!x should be happy to hear that :))

i am uploader and rent for upload file only.
spec is good but speed is drop to 10-20mbps often. this is nightmare for uploader like me.

highest speed that i got is 150-200mbps.
i hope the speed on 1G port should more than 100mbps alway but now i know it impossible.

I've been with Knowinservers for about 5 months now and have mixed feelings, at first their speeds were awesome but I feel they have overloaded their servers now.

In december all the VPS's were wiped. This was no biggie but straight after I speed tested and it was amazing... but within a few days and ever since it has been sluggish.

As for unmetered they most definitely have limits on them, In the control panel its set to 1Tb. Quite often my server is suspended until they answer a ticket to unsuspend it which is quite bothersome.

However server uptime is very good and overall I still definitely rate their service very high. Though since they have expanded their hired help is useless.

I've been with Knowinservers for about 5 months now and have mixed feelings, at first their speeds were awesome but I feel they have overloaded their servers now.

In december all the VPS's were wiped. This was no biggie but straight after I speed tested and it was amazing... but within a few days and ever since it has been sluggish.

As for unmetered they most definitely have limits on them, In the control panel its set to 1Tb. Quite often my server is suspended until they answer a ticket to unsuspend it which is quite bothersome.

However server uptime is very good and overall I still definitely rate their service very high. Though since they have expanded their hired help is useless.

Hello
Thank you for your Honest Review.
But I would like to clarify some of your statements,

1> Bandwidths are purely unmetered, and we stand by it.
Since unmetered dsnt have any value we set it to 1 TB ,
but when you over come it, we do add more bandwidth to your vps.
FYI , We had a client who bought our linux vps for rapidleech and he used
35 TB of bandwidth in just 20 days , if we had limits as you say, dont think he would be able to reach even 10 TB.

Please provide me with your IP address, I will increase your bandwidth count to as much as you need . ;)

About overselling, we really do not. Infact we reduced the number of customers per node. The reason you may be getting the feeling of overselling it,
most of the customers use the vps for rapidleech hosting and many time they overload the servers , but we do temporarily suspend them .

About hired help, which one is it ? the live support people or the ticket system support ?

@Know Why Block me on msn?

I ask a question only

I want to buy germany windows vps
KS GW200
but I afraid Low speed :S
Can you give test or have money back guarantine for 1 hour?
How Many people use 100 mbit port?

OR anybody give me speed guarantine?

Hello

You will not get Entertaining Speeds to US hosts (hotfile/Fileserve) From German Server.

You will get 1-5 Mb/s Download and upload per file.

How Ever rapidshare and torrent Speeds are excellent.

@woja , You can Pm me even :)

Regards.

Last day I bought a rapidleechhosting plan KSRLUS 100.

I would like to know how can I install my rapidleech.

Thanks

I am a newbie please guide me.

Last day I bought a rapidleechhosting plan KSRLUS 100.

I would like to know how can I install my rapidleech.

Thanks

I am a newbie please guide me.

If you could open a ticket i could assit you Better :)

can i encode some Anime file on vps?
encode only 1-2hour per week

You can Encode on our Netherlands windows VPS's

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back