KingFiles.net - Up to $12/1000 downloads or views

Status
Not open for further replies.
5P2V1If.png

Waitting for payment :'(

Hi Kingfiles!!

I have some questions.

1> when you send a mail about deleted file, can you give me more infos about the deleted file coz the name is not enough.
it will be nice to give us infos like the size or the date of creation(upload) to see why this file will be deleted coz your message

"These files were expired or deleted by administrator from your account:

xxxxxxxxxxxx.pdf"

it's not really clear, file deleted for expiration delay or dmca ??
this message look similar as message sends from past dead Filesonic site, and it's not a good example, i think. :)

2> No Update for a FTP upload option?
i'm not the only who wait this alternative coz it's impossible to send big files from your available systems.

@BADSHA
Just replied to you last PM.

@Incassable
About the deleted files e-mails, they are setted like that from the script. I will talk with our programmer about this, maybe we can include more details.

As about FTP, we are still working. We can bring it in anytime we want, but if we don't solve the issues which we have with some of our servers first it will harm all of us more.

Thanks for the answers & sorry if i ask you again about Upload via FTP coz i lost too many time to upload a file with your available system of upload. More than 30 minutes to upload a file of 9MB size, i've tried 20 attends to finally see my file on "my files"

I can't continu in your site if you don't solves those problem then i prefer to wait & see the "upload FTP" on our choices.

Good luck !!!

Last edited:
I just create an account but when I my RDP server and try to log in and use zoom to upload files but it shows your ip is banned.
my username is admgamer. can you check it?

[TABLE="class: tbl1"]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: #FFFFFF"]2013-10-29[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #FFFFFF"]$XX.XX[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #FFFFFF"]PENDING[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

all the files uploaded affter 5-11-2013 got deleated for me shit waste of time for me all my files gone
and earnings are also down as it is in 5th of the mnth 4 days earning disapper

some of the files show that they are available for download but they are not in my files section and most of the files got deleated

Pls check it

EDIT : Problem solved very quickly Great

Last edited:
If your files were deleted you should receive an e-mail regarding deletion.
Please send me an PM with your username for a verification.

ur right but why the earnings got deleated earned after 5th and even My referals who joined after 5th also not there i have 20 referals today mrng but now 4 ... PM sent pls check it

EDIT : Problem solved very quickly Great

Last edited:
I really like uploading to your host however i am constantly having problems uploading via zoom from the start
125otj4.jpg

This is really annoying
Can you do something about this because it is so often seeing this

I really like uploading to your host however i am constantly having problems uploading via zoom from the start
125otj4.jpg

This is really annoying
Can you do something about this because it is so often seeing this

Same here...:|
Interessting host , but often files are broken or just nothing happens :/
specially with big files
110mb part normaly works perfect
but 1 part downloads often are broken

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back