Prize: $ 200

Contest # 2: Uploader of the month

Contest # 3: 100,000 Downloads
Prize: Iphone 5 32Gb Black / White

Still running in October 2013

@perak
Yes, they are still running.

And about the Iphone 5 contest, a new rule will be announced today.
We will need to be more strict about it because is targeted by all cheaters.

Last edited:
@kingfiles

what result u want ?? i didn't understand ur response

pls tell me one good reason why u change to separate payment ?

let me point out few disadvantages of separate payment

1. payouts r even slower than usual ( if u do not know how ??...i will explain with example)

2. paypal fee (its most important factor)...if u send me separate payment...each time paypal take fee...its easy for u...but its hurting for us

3. separate payment process is tedious...every day a user request payout...u have to process each day

on the other hand cumulative not only good..paypal fee also reduced...its not tedious

i request u to bring back old payout system with immediate effect

Last edited:
We are already processing payments every 2 days (sometimes every day).
The reason is that sometimes it takes us 2 days to process the payments requested in a day because of the old system.
We are expecting to be able to process the payments quicker with this modification and is impossible to know without testing.

@ kingfiles

but pls think about paypal fee

if u send me 20$ as cumulative... i receive approx 18$...

now if u send me 10$ as separate... i receive only 16$

this is the main reason why i oppose separate payment

if no paypal fee...i will accept separate payment

What, all Contest :
Contest # 1: 100 active referrals

Contest # 2: Uploader of the month

Contest # 3: 100,000 Downloads
Prize: Iphone 5 32Gb Black / White

Still running in October 2013

i hope my account win this month.... :) id : merem :P

@kingfiles

what result u want ?? i didn't understand ur response

pls tell me one good reason why u change to separate payment ?

let me point out few disadvantages of separate payment

1. payouts r even slower than usual ( if u do not know how ??...i will explain with example)

2. paypal fee (its most important factor)...if u send me separate payment...each time paypal take fee...its easy for u...but its hurting for us

3. separate payment process is tedious...every day a user request payout...u have to process each day

on the other hand cumulative not only good..paypal fee also reduced...its not tedious

i request u to bring back old payout system with immediate effect

You must understand, that probably he needs to collect the money from various sources. I am more for the new method, because it will be easier for him to pay the users.

1. Even slower? As I see he always pay between 7-10 days (even if he said that payments are processed after 14 days).
2. How much do you "lose" per transaction?
3. He send the payments every 2 days (sometimes every day) so it is not a problem.

Show some respect to him, and he knows what is best for him and his company. He is the "boss" if you don't like it, you can find some other site.

@ Matijasevic

firstly

i donoo who r u ?? i never saw u comment previously in kingfiles thread and

its a conversation between kingfiles and me...i donoo why u intervene without a reason ?

if u want to say....say something or post new comment ...don't quote my comment and respond...

i'm not asking you...

hope u understand

and

i've been using kingfiles since his site beginning in WJ and he too know about that and always had my respect to him

few days ago he changed cumulative to separate payment

and i requested him to keep old payout system and specified some reasons...

he replied that he will talk to his team today regarding this and we will see which is the best solution to make our members happy too

and our conversation ends here

suddenly who the hell r u quoting my comment and advice me...i didn't understand

Last edited:
Guys.. the old payment is a okie for me.. having 9 days to wait is not that much..

i trust king files..

so lets say the payment will be separated..

1. paypal fees will be hurting the uploaders.
2. Kingfiles will process the payment always.. not like the last time.. only needs 1 day to work for the payments..

example.

Old system payment
Krimish requested a 20$ at oct 22, 13 so the payment will be oct 31. so kingfiles will pay me only once that time <<< while in the waiting for the payment.. we can make are payment much bigger if we earn daily.

New System payment.
krimish requested a 20 at oct 22, 13 ,oct 23, 13,oct 24, 13 and so on.. lets say i request 10 days passive << kingfiles will pay me in 10 days + the paypal fee of atleast 1$ a day so 10$ deducted in the earnings..

so i think the old system is better than the new one.. no need to rush the payments sir.. you have our trust

New System payment.
krimish requested a 20 at oct 22, 13 ,oct 23, 13,oct 24, 13 and so on.. lets say i request 10 days passive << kingfiles will pay me in 10 days + the paypal fee of atleast 1$ a day so 10$ deducted in the earnings..

I do not know this info bro..

Why you changed payout system? I mean If you request payment and then request another it was added to first one. And now all payment are separate...

No understan me sis... please infomation new payment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back