KingFiles.net - Up to $12/1000 downloads or views

Status
Not open for further replies.
jnk0.png

what is the meaning of this sir?
if your reason is changing ip .. i dont change at all.. check it properly grrrrrrr

and 1ip = 1download? do you mean ,, if sum1 download my movie collection at the same ip only 1 counts?!!!

Last edited:
@marpycoco
Seems like your IP was automatically banned by the system because you failed to log in multiple times in 1 hour (we are using that for security reasons).
Please send me a PM with your IP to unban it.

And yes, that is true about download counts. We credit for 1 download/IP/24 hours.

Your attitude is fine.
Unfortunately that's how it works. Paying for multiple downloads in 24 hours from same IP at our current rates will bring us a bankrupcy.

@haunderv
Probably you requested your payment on 12th. If yes, you will receive it this evening.

@nihbez
We announced a few pages back that we will make some updates on 1st November.

@coolguy558
I see you on the list. You will get it this evening.

@eduard
We process payments every 2 days, and sometimes every day.

@devilreload
The sales through reseller are counted, but the rebills are not counted. I will talk with my team about this.

@haunderv
Probably you requested your payment on 12th. If yes, you will receive it this evening.

@nihbez
We announced a few pages back that we will make some updates on 1st November.

@coolguy558
I see you on the list. You will get it this evening.

@eduard
We process payments every 2 days, and sometimes every day.

@devilreload
The sales through reseller are counted, but the rebills are not counted. I will talk with my team about this.

same problem with me king file pls fix that issue ur i also got sales and not counted too why ???

There is no issue. If your referrals are using a code for 1 week free premium you are not credited for sale, because there wasn't any sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back