Kindly review my TorrentTracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm...Skin is gay.....Logo is gay.....get a favicon.
I thought you said it's private?
Then how can i register?
Private means no public registrations -.-

TO be honest it sucks baLLS. wHY? BECUASE MOST PEOPLE ARE NOT GOING TO SIgn UP IF THEY DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE SIGNING UP FOR
aLL YOU GET AT FIRST IS A Crappy sign up page

Ummm......to the apparent idiot above......The reason a site is said to be private is so that regular people cannot register, so why show them something if you don't want them.

If they know what the site is about and want in, then they'll try to get in.
If they don't know what it's about, then fine...let them go and find out elsewhere :)

ok i have a question
You have one page for google to see
How are you suppose to get traffic to this site? Spam it through forums like now?
Word of mouth sure the hell isnt going to get people to sign up
There is 500 million sites like yours out there that are well, better
So why would people want to sign up at this site? is something unique? Well i dunno its all blocked off so users will never know
So yes your logic is all jacked up and your thinking like a noob.

Ps and you are the one crying

Have a good day

Where am I crying? :S

anyway...last bit directed at you....
If numbers and traffic are so important to the owner(s), the site would not be private in the first place.
A private site, especially a torrent tracker is meant to be a community, not like a forum you twat. Search in Google for Feedthe.net and then for site:feedthe.net see the difference? A handful of indexed pages for the site itself, Yet this is one of rarest and most sought after torrent sites as can be seen by the 21,900,000 other results. Word of mouth is all you need when you want to build a private community.

Seeing that traffic stats is all that matters to you, of course it will seem as though my logic is messed up. But if you would think properly, then you wouldn't be the one acting like an idiot right about now ;)

Sorry for the hijack DJGaurav, but this dick had to be put into place.

744d8fa6e3.png

wtf? i never tried logging in.

@snowmanrene Agree with you .

Btw This is for some few webmasters who dont know private in torrent site also means that the announce url or the torrent which is uploaded on the site has to have only that particular sites announce url

Eg . Desibbrg.com ( its a Private tracker in terms of torrent uploaded will have only their announce url )

BTW who the fucking cares i know i will get users i dont have to spam i am not like bmoeller you dumb ass that i will use katz get 1 - 2 k traffic and do no work . At least users on my site will know that in actual a person is uploading not a dump robot uploading shit stuff .

Also about the logo i already told i know it sucks

@SLiMRiDER Fixed Basically removed it coz its not important .

Good luck with your site @DJ,

I like the current theme and logo, really :)

I wish you the best of luck and if you need any help with the site - we are here for you :)

regards,
Ryan

Desibbr.... SUCKS ass they never give credits to original rippers from my site.

1) you need Exclusive material to get ppl to your site.
2) nice and easy navigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back