Kimsufi/OVH tolerant Warez Linking??

Status
Not open for further replies.

devio

Hi people, I wonder why a lot of big warez sites on OVH hosted without any problems? OVH tolerated this?

Does someone have experience ?

8 comments
OVH does not allow warez if they get a complaint about your site you will get suspend and they will delete the files to your site so you can not get them this is a noob question

2 best host for warez sites

Altushost

Networkarray

Last edited:
kimsufi has creepy support not use them and if you get any issue they will delete you! this happens too if you buy from ovh directly.. better stay away djdoubit is right..
i used Altushost they not ignore dmca and they take seriously the abuse gets.. and networkarray why you say they ignore dmca which they not do it? good support but lot of downtime no ignore of dmca and abuse.. both are highly risky for anyone who not wants to gets sued.. if police gets to them you are screwed..they are not good for warez not recommend them please if it is true call admins and tell them to come public and say they ignore anything..bet

Last edited:
kimsufi has creepy support not use them and if you get any issue they will delete you! this happens too if you buy from ovh directly.. better stay away djdoubit is right..
i used Altushost they not ignore dmca and they take seriously the abuse gets.. and networkarray why you say they ignore dmca which they not do it? good support but lot of downtime no ignore of dmca and abuse.. both are highly risky for anyone who not wants to gets sued.. if police gets to them you are screwed..they are not good for warez not recommend them please if it is true call admins and tell them to come public and say they ignore anything..bet

Can you please quote me your registered email ID ?

We are not aware of any recent downtimes, We would like to hear more from you or if you can quote any tickets raise in this regards.
We would be more than happy to guide you through and offer some sort of compensation for the troubles you faced.

OVH has a very strict abuse policy. Don't host warez there. You'll be banned from ordering form OVH in the future and they will suspend your server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back