Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Kill system process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone knows how to kill process runned from SYSTEM?


5jv8lu.png



Windows 7
 

9 comments

Google process killer. I used one a year or so ago. I cannot remember what it was called, but it'd end anything windows wouldn't let you close.
 
yup, its from Dr.Web. I tried installing Dr.Web and the installation crashed halfway and fked up my computer. I cant delete "the leftovers" from drweb coz they're active
 
You can boot up in safe mode. Then run msconfig and remove it from the startup and services. Then find and delete the file and any others in that folder. Then reboot in regular mode. It should be gone.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

C
Active Member · Joined
902
Messages
18
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom