Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Keep2share Sucks

Keep2share Sux

  • Hell Yes

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Nope

    Votes: 1 33.3%

  • Total voters
    3
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep2share sux top 5 worst file host ever to many people want you to think it is the best file host ever better than Megaupload Mega 1Fichier Zippyshare :facepalm: this lame file host should be banned everywhere. My adult forum this file host has been banned and banned again and other file host like it to.
 
Last edited:

4 comments

Why make a thread about it? ...how about you just stop/don't use it? :D

I am asking what other people think about this host. Currently this is the file I hate the most my adult forum these host are banned

Keep2share
Radiogator
Uploaded
Netload
Depositfiles
Uploadable
Upstore
Many more
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

D
Active Member · Joined
I am 46 I run a adult Mybb forum Sexybabess and I run Phat beats Radio a internet radio station for info on my sites...
3,991
Messages
571
Reactions
113
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom