Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

Jeff_K2S

Active Member
Corporate Membership
1,372
2013
3,166
10,875
Last edited:

12,035 comments

Eventually in last 4 days increase download and work but i just forget how to generate sale....they decided not to give you sale thn do whatever you can they won't give you sale
LHmV6IJ.jpg
 
I found myself with them, I'm writing that I'm sharing a person's account while I'm just me and loading and I have ip variables.
I even gave them a payment quote. I bought the account 2 times and 2 banned. scammers

Maybe you just shared this accounts(which you bought) :>?
They never ban anyone without no reason.
 

About the author

Jeff_K2S
Active Member · Joined
1,372
Messages
3,166
Reactions
113
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom