Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

KatFile – Earn up to $100 PPD + 50% Sales/Rebills

9,868 comments

Web upload and remote upload are working fine.
Security verification in progress
This website uses a security service to protect against malicious bots. This page will be displayed while we verify that you are not a robot.
----------

This page keeps appearing over and over again. Whenever it appears, it causes files that are being uploaded to fail just as they are about to finish, or it prompts me to complete a human verification before the upload can succeed.

As a result, when I upload several files at the same time and the uploads take a certain amount of time, such as more than 20 minutes, the files that are nearly finished will fail to upload. If I don't keep an eye on it, I may come back the next day and find that all of the uploads have failed.

I have to constantly monitor the uploads and repeatedly complete the verification just to make sure the files I am uploading can finish successfully.
 
Recent Events Summary

Downloaders:


September 3: All lifetime accounts were locked, unblocked after a few days.
September 26: All account passwords were changed, resolved with verification emails.
September 28: All account passwords were changed, lifetime accounts were locked (even if you successfully changed your password).

Uploaders:

September: Katfile payment delays, exceeding 50 days, and no response to any payment-related inquiries.
September: Frequent obstacles encountered when uploading files.

Katfile customer service response was slow, taking at least two days, or even longer, or no response at all.

Negative discussions about Katfile on various forums increased significantly.

Katfile's frequent underhanded tactics have led to a significant drop in its trustworthiness.
 
I use "Password Recovery", but after setting a new account password, it shows that it has been ban by the administrator.

It ended up looking like this:
Function is temporarily blocked due to too frequent password changes until next month.

Please help. What's going on?
 

About the author

KatFile
Active Member · Joined
3,201
Messages
1,693
Reactions
113
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom