Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

KatFile – Earn up to $100 PPD + 50% Sales/Rebills

9,861 comments

Hello @KatFile Team,

I am a Lifetime Premium Member.
Username: goodnightz
Registered email: goodnightz@hotmail.com

I emailed support@katfile.com & info@katfile.com several times but got no reply. My account keeps locking after password reset and I do not receive any recovery email. Please help me manually reset my password.

I have already emailed support but no response. Please check.

Thank you.
 
hard to upload, After a while, that “verification required” prompt keeps popping up. As a result, files that take more than about half an hour to upload will fail. FTP requires a fixed IP address, so I can’t upload through that either
Post automatically merged:

Are you going to fix the problems with web uploads
 
Last edited:
Even remote uploading fails several times and freezes.
hard to upload, After a while, that “verification required” prompt keeps popping up. As a result, files that take more than about half an hour to upload will fail. FTP requires a fixed IP address, so I can’t upload through that either
Post automatically merged:

Are you going to fix the problems with web uploads
Web upload and remote upload are working fine.
 

About the author

KatFile
Active Member · Joined
3,201
Messages
1,693
Reactions
113
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom