Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

KatFile – Earn up to $100 PPD + 50% Sales/Rebills

9,887 comments

Hi kat file,
Are you planning add ftp upload? And is the "filename filter" necessary? I have to delete a lot of files after upload, because the filename is corrupted..
 
Katfile, The payment was 38 dollars and I received in my paypal account 31 dollars, you have discounted 7 dollars? I only work with katfile in downloads I do not understand why I discounted so much
 
Hi KatFile, please, put Brazil at least on PLAN B, I'm almost reaching my first payout and with this rates this will gone be hard. :(
We will back brazil to Plan B from 20 march .
thanks

Katfile, The payment was 38 dollars and I received in my paypal account 31 dollars, you have discounted 7 dollars? I only work with katfile in downloads I do not understand why I discounted so much

send me your account
 
image.jpg
 

About the author

KatFile
Active Member · Joined
3,201
Messages
1,693
Reactions
113
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom