KatFile.COM - 70% OF Sales/Rebills | PPD $40/1000 DLs

KatFile

Corporate Membership
KatFile.COM - 60% OF SALES & Rebills | PPD $40/1000 DLs

Hello Im Soheil From KatFile.com I am So Glad To See You Here , KatFile Launched April 2016
We Have 3 Offers : PPD , PPS , MIX

PPD Offers :
PPD1 100% of Downloads / Download Speed 100 K / We are counted up to 1 times every 24 hours per IP + Timer + captcha
PPD3 20% of Downloads / We are counted up to 1 times every 24 hours per IP. + 1 Download Page , no limit , no timer , no capcha .
PPD4 50% of Downloads Unlimited download speed/ We are counted up to 1 times every 24 hours per IP

PPS : you get 65% of the purchased premium accounts + 65% from rebills.

MIX : 40% of Sales and 30% Of Downloads.

Rules and Conditions
We count every successful completed download.
Files smaller than 1MB do not qualify for points.
Minimum payout is $50 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Downloads by your own account do not count.

We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 10% of his profits will be credited to your account.

Finance
Partners can receive payments in Alipay, WebMoney, Paypal, Tron, Bitcoin.

Last edited:
7,634 comments
Half a month ago Fikper and Katfile limited downloads to 50 GB per day for premium users.

Fikper 2024-06-02 restored it to 300GB per day,
Katfile 2024-06-04 restored it to 200GB per day.

Today you limited the downloads to 100GB per day for premium users.

Are you and Fikper on the same team?

Half a month ago Fikper and Katfile limited downloads to 50 GB per day for premium users.

Fikper 2024-06-02 restored it to 300GB per day,
Katfile 2024-06-04 restored it to 200GB per day.

Today you limited the downloads to 100GB per day for premium users.

Are you and Fikper on the same team?
I think yes, it's to much coincidence... whatever I don't understand what they pretend by limiting the daily volume whenever they want, making their premium users and affiliates mad with their decisions, they just show off as an unconsistent company and not serious at all. The problem here is they made their users get used to have 200GB day for long long time, nowadays with some 4k movies you reach 40-50 GB per file, how'd you pretend they accept to have such low quota??? It's non-sense, I can understand they want to increase sales somehow but I'm sure there are other ways to perform this... not punishing your loyal premium users...

@KatFile

Please cancel discount 15% for cryptocurrency!!!

He has stolen a lot of everyone's profits

cancel-discount-15.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

@KatFile

Please cancel discount 15% for cryptocurrency!!!

He has stolen a lot of everyone's profits

cancel-discount-15.png

3.png

4.png

5.png
It doesn't matter, this is not a discount!
This is because other merchant charge more fee and crypto charges less.

no upload speed again
again again again again again again again again again

Post automatically merged:

fxxking frustrated every time this happens.
said would give me a VPS, but didn't. They asked if I have a static IP. If I have a static IP, I can use FTP to upload. So, what's the point of the VPS? Is there no solution then?

Just when I was about to upload hundreds of GBs of resources, this happened. The upload speed dropped from 200 MB/s to 100 KB/s. It stays like this, and I don't know how long it will last. This happens from time to time. Once it does, I have to wait for it to return to normal, not knowing when that will be.

A task that could be completed in 1 hour turns into an indefinite wait.

say it's an issue with my ISP, but all tests show normal results. The upload speeds for other file hosting services are normal. It's only katfile that has this problem.

"PPS: you get 65% of the purchased premium accounts + 65% from rebills." There's something I've been holding back from saying. Is it really 65%? The monthly fee is $22, but I only receive about $10. This is because katfile increased the price. When the monthly fee was $16, $10 was roughly 65%. Now that it's $22, 65% should be $14. But I'm still getting only $10.

Once again, there is no upload speed. This happens periodically and lasts for 1-3 days each time. On May 31st, you told me you would provide a VPS so I could upload quickly. Our conversation went like this: I mentioned I couldn't upload via FTP because I couldn't log in. You said I needed a static IP. I replied that I don't have a static IP and can't select one here. Then you said, "We can provide a vps from NL." I thought you were offering me a VPS to solve the static IP issue. You said you would provide it the next day. The next day, you asked me again for a static IP, and I again replied that I don't have one and can't get one. I also mentioned the VPS you mentioned the day before. You didn't respond to me. I waited another day, but you didn't provide the VPS and stopped responding. Although the upload speed via the browser returned to normal and lasted for more than 10 days, the same issue is happening again. Upload speed via the browser is lost.

Last edited:
no upload speed again

fxxking frustrated every time this happens.
said would give me a VPS, but didn't. They asked if I have a static IP. If I have a static IP, I can use FTP to upload. So, what's the point of the VPS? Is there no solution then?

Just when I was about to upload hundreds of GBs of resources, this happened. The upload speed dropped from 200 MB/s to 100 KB/s. It stays like this, and I don't know how long it will last. This happens from time to time. Once it does, I have to wait for it to return to normal, not knowing when that will be.

A task that could be completed in 1 hour turns into an indefinite wait.

say it's an issue with my ISP, but all tests show normal results. The upload speeds for other file hosting services are normal. It's only katfile that has this problem.

"PPS: you get 65% of the purchased premium accounts + 65% from rebills." There's something I've been holding back from saying. Is it really 65%? The monthly fee is $22, but I only receive about $10. This is because katfile increased the price. When the monthly fee was $16, $10 was roughly 65%. Now that it's $22, 65% should be $14. But I'm still getting only $10.

Once again, there is no upload speed. This happens periodically and lasts for 1-3 days each time. On May 31st, you told me you would provide a VPS so I could upload quickly. Our conversation went like this: I mentioned I couldn't upload via FTP because I couldn't log in. You said I needed a static IP. I replied that I don't have a static IP and can't select one here. Then you said, "We can provide a vps from NL." I thought you were offering me a VPS to solve the static IP issue. You said you would provide it the next day. The next day, you asked me again for a static IP, and I again replied that I don't have one and can't get one. I also mentioned the VPS you mentioned the day before. You didn't respond to me. I waited another day, but you didn't provide the VPS and stopped responding. Although the upload speed via the browser returned to normal and lasted for more than 10 days, the same issue is happening again. Upload speed via the browser is lost.
22.99 * 0.44
We explained many times that it is 65%
Our account price is $15.99 and $7 is the Merchant fee.

Back