Other KapHosting.net - 1 Gbps, Unmetered, RDP from $29.95/month (USA, NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone using over 50% of cpu on p01 and it's lagging and rar takes hell lot of time.
Please stop it,And if anyone uses megamanger and jdownloader please ban those apps.

Update:
Changed the Sveen Servers DNS to Google DNS.
Everything is working fine now. :)

yopNQQ.png

.:KnowinGlenn:.:

What is that server mate? Where is it located? I've seen servers that have fast speed to FS, RS separately, but never seen a server that have great speeds for both of them.

Please let me know.

.:KnowinGlenn:.:

What is that server mate? Where is it located? I've seen servers that have fast speed to FS, RS separately, but never seen a server that have great speeds for both of them.

Please let me know.

Hello Harshadewa,
This server is located in Netherlands.
Datacenter: Evoswitch.

Right now this server is having minor network issues, once solved speeds will be better than present ones.

Thank you

Hello Harshadewa,
This server is located in Netherlands.
Datacenter: Evoswitch.

Right now this server is having minor network issues, once solved speeds will be better than present ones.

Thank you

What about the Filesonic speed mate? Is it like that too?

I knew servers in Europe get fast speed to Rapidshare. But I didn't thought speed to Fileserve will be this high. I thought only USA servers get fast speed to Fileserve.

Guys, I'm really sorry about this 100tb.com/softlayer servers problems. I doubt the problem is causing by our clients. I suspect the data center is being a dick to us, those who use a lot of BW. Currently our BW usage reach about 60TB a month. Probably that's why we're being throttled. If this is the case, please please do understand us that we cannot fix this in a flash! We need your cooperation as we're going through hard times as you and please keep in mind that we're solving this issue from every morning we wake from bed till we sleep at night. That being said, wait a little while before before making tickets/pM's/offline chats in MSN too often in a day. It doesn't actually make things go faster but we won't be getting updates every 3-4 hrs from DC like 100tb.com or softlayer.

PS : We got another email from them that our server is put behind firewall again, s07.

@Jooker
Winrar is already installed on sveen server.

@Logitec100
Yes Evoswitch is a Good datacenter , atleast better than Softlayer.
You should all move on the Netherlands RDP server.
It gives better speeds than the unreliable SF servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back