Other KapHosting.net - 1 Gbps, Unmetered, RDP from $29.95/month (USA, NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes its working now, I got an other problem, I can't upload anything to FS, after it completes the upload, it says: "uploaded! Please wait while processing." and then it says "Unsuccess", its on s07, what should I do ?

s01 dont work, no upload no download. its the 3rd day without the rdp. Please move me to a working server or give me a solution. I understand about the attack, about the softlayer but i cant working for 3 days...
regards.

s01 dont work, no upload no download. its the 3rd day without the rdp. Please move me to a working server or give me a solution. I understand about the attack, about the softlayer but i cant working for 3 days...
regards.

patience tomorrow is going well

QH8ih.png

S02 Working Fine Now uploads are Working @ 8-15 MB By browser zoom working Fine speed 6-8MB Ftp Works normal What About S01 S07 S08 is it Working Fine Now ???????

Mohammed...can you download by http...by filerserve or filesonic or hotfile? or megaupload? I cant download never...may be your download by torrent, but the S01 dont work normally....please check it...
Thank you!

The server 9 is worse than before the restart.

- The upload speed with Zoom Uploader is 50-400kbps
- The compression of a file of 2GB take more than 40 minutes.
- The upload speed via ftp is 1.5MB.
- To open a program you need to wait a lot of time. (I'm waiting more than 3 minutes to open Thumbnail me)

Hope you can fix it Levac.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back