Other KapHosting.net - 1 Gbps, Unmetered, RDP from $29.95/month (USA, NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm amazed. Awesome service provided by LEVAC109 here.
The speeds are amazing. Upload speeds on FS touched over 100mb/s
I clicked at the start upload button and most of the files got uploaded in an instant.
Simply awesome.

Hello,

When I try to upload a file via RapidShare Manager I get:
"Server result did not contain a File ID ......."

Am I the only one getting this??

I googled and tried to find a solution or get an idea about what's going on, but I couldn't find anything.

THanks.

Harshadewa

OMG!!!!

Im losing money right now...

Disc C on S02.HQ-RDPS.COM is Full...

Only 16Kb!!!!!

You need to do something about that LEVAC... For the Good of All Users on this Server...

Please Help US!!!!!

Fixed again, some users not reading the instructions :@
Maybe you can open that instruction manual before you hand over the RDP to user or use a program or something to make it open automatically when user logins for first time. I don't knowm you have more experience than I do. I only know how to use RDP. Just a suggestion.

Maybe you can open that instruction manual before you hand over the RDP to user or use a program or something to make it open automatically when user logins for first time. I don't knowm you have more experience than I do. I only know how to use RDP. Just a suggestion.
Yup, can that file be opened automatically for the first time, when the users logs in or something? or maybe its already open when the user first logs in.

Yup, can that file be opened automatically for the first time, when the users logs in or something? or maybe its already open when the user first logs in.
It's in the email. I put the instruction before the username and password of RDP in the email lolz. They just skip to the username/password section. That's why this is happening :\ Do I have to fix people's bad habits too? :(

Im s01-hrcid123. Is this just me or anyone else experience slow uploads to Filesonic:
aed60b.jpg

Earlier I thought it was because of their FTP problem.

EDIT: Its back to speed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back