Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

JWPlayer and ADS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm hoping we have some experts here, I've done a lot of goggling and its confused me even more.

How do I Add Adverts (like Banner ads on youtube) on JWPlayer


Thank You :friends:
 

1 comment

It depends ,
There are two methods ie paid methods or free methods the free method is the jwplayer add system (longtailvideo adds) in that they put their own ads and you can also place your own ads but they place 10% of the adds even if you run your own adds and the other is the paid ones which are available in the form of plugins on their site.
The best way to monetize your site is to contact the jwplayer support and ask them how to add the adds simple :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

V
Active Member · Joined
299
Messages
65
Reactions
28
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom