Just sold my Iphone 4 32GB for £850

Status
Not open for further replies.
19 comments
I hope it wasn't a Nigerian, as if it was --- SCAMMED!

P.S. Congrats though, they normally go for £450 - £600 here (For locked & unlocked)

Nope i wont be shipping it untill i recieve the money in my bank account and withdrawd it and then canceled paypa :) plus it was jailbroken + unlocked and orignal box

Nope i wont be shipping it untill i recieve the money in my bank account and withdrawd it and then canceled paypa :) plus it was jailbroken + unlocked and orignal box

Lol your going to cancel paypal? smart idea.

People willing to pay much more than the market are likely Nigerians. Most likely the money will not be in your Paypal account until Paypal does an investigation about the source of the money.

I once put an ad for my home theater on craig's list and a guy in London (he was Nigerian but it was for his daughter in Mombassa, duh) wanted it so bad he gave me a very good price with the request to deposit the difference in his bank account.

Then I got an email from Western Union that the money was received and I could, awaiting the money, ship the goods.

It looked all real with a WU logo. But one thing didn't fit .. 'Play Games on MSN' . Obviously sent from a Hotmail account.

i got an email from paypal saying you got fund off $800 waiting and that i have t get a shipment label code or something lol i might just send him the iPhone 4 box and he is nigerian :( lol send him the box an not the phone and see how it goes lol i wish haha no thats harsh

its called a joke ? and BXFLOW if you got a fuking problem tell MRP as he has seen all the proof he needs ok ? sorry for swearing just not in the mood

Just becuase the money is in your bank and you have closed your paypal, if the buyer disputes the payment, and they are awarded the claim or they charges back, and you will get letters from a debt collection agency becuase you owe paypal the money, they will keep pestering you, till you pay....(and yes i have been their for a far smaller amount, letter after fucking letter, it did take them 4 or so months to get the debt agency involved but they where phoning me every weak!!) and if you dont they will probably take you to court due to the amount.

If the buyer is seriously Nigerian then do not send the phone, sell it to someone else make a few pounds less, atleast that way you KEEP the money and DONT LOOSE THE MONEY AND THE PHONE which is undoubtably what will happen if you are not careful.

Haha, I told you it was a Nigerian! Meh, sucks mate.

Don't waste your money & time sending anything (and don't risk your PP account).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back