Jayfella MP5 - Reviews / Bugs report etc....

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol i'm getting bad username i've replied in the validate again thread still i'm not being able to login kinda sucks

Remember that username, pass and serial key are case sensitive. Not sure if that was the case in past versions. But for MP5 all that goes trough the new EC cloud service.

Side note: report bugs at extremecoderz or adminspot if you want them to be noticed/solved.

Remember that username, pass and serial key are case sensitive. Not sure if that was the case in past versions. But for MP5 all that goes trough the new EC cloud service.

Side note: report bugs at extremecoderz or adminspot if you want them to be noticed/solved.

hi hyperz i've replied twice in their validate thread i'm on the thread again and i see some members having same prob may be jayfella is busy right now as he is not replying to the thread nor validating our accounts again well gota w8 for him now goodnight ;)

Wow so many complaints. I best stick with MP4 now as it working quite efficiently for me. I don't even feel the need to switch to MP5 except for that cookie save function that MP5 has.

MP5 is awesome, will test "reply post " feature after few hour. VB captcha and re-captcha working fine for me. and i just love the login cookie save feature.

According to some comments - the app crashes when using the old templates/settings from MP4 .

Many users using Windows 7 also reporting crashes

Last edited:
I think jayfella make it useless. previous MP5 not work at all. I don’t know why they such release before not testing.

As I said, I tried to get MP4 to work. So many bugs and errors, that I gave up.

Themaposter didn't give me any problems or hangups. It's not the ideal poster either, but pretty bug free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back