Is this amount ok for such traffic? adsterra related.

bdspice

hi. i have few websites with good enough traffic. i have use plugrush, juicyads, popads, adcash and adsterra at once. but i must say i got good money from adsterra. but recently my traffic is spiked very goodly. i see i have very good number of impression and click but cpm and revenue is very low. here is my statics for last 9 days. i have took screenshot of county and placement also. just hide my domains.
my question is to webmasters, is that ok for such low cpm or not for such impression and click?
@Adsterra info

9days.jpg

country.jpg

placement.jpg

7 comments

bdspice

Your traffic is not particularly convertible. Traffic from India is not very expensive

I also worked with a lot of advertising partners. Propeller, JuicyADS and others. But my biggest earnings were with Ecoclick on popunders

Hello @bdspice !

Firstly, thank you for being a part of Adsterra.

Let me clarify your question about the results you've shared in this thread:

Typically to achieve higher CPM rates, you'll need to send more Tier 1 or Tier 2 traffic. Based on the screenshots you've provided, I see that your traffic is primarily Tier 3. If your goal is to earn more money from those GEOs, then you would have to send more volumes from those GEOs. But don’t forget to follow the terms and conditions while increasing traffic volumes.

It's crucial to understand that a high CTR does not guarantee a high CPM rate. Adsterra does not pay for clicks; we pay for ad impressions and further actions taken by the users such as downloads, subscriptions, email entries, etc. Depending on the advertisement conditions, the payment is either for impressions (CPM) or actions (CPA). Then, all the money you've earned is divided by the number of impressions, resulting in the CPM displayed in your dashboard.

You can also contact our support team through live chat, email or by submitting a ticket and they will be happy to answer any of your questions and provide some valuable tips to help you succeed.

Hello @bdspice !

Firstly, thank you for being a part of Adsterra.

Let me clarify your question about the results you've shared in this thread:

Typically to achieve higher CPM rates, you'll need to send more Tier 1 or Tier 2 traffic. Based on the screenshots you've provided, I see that your traffic is primarily Tier 3. If your goal is to earn more money from those GEOs, then you would have to send more volumes from those GEOs. But don’t forget to follow the terms and conditions while increasing traffic volumes.

It's crucial to understand that a high CTR does not guarantee a high CPM rate. Adsterra does not pay for clicks; we pay for ad impressions and further actions taken by the users such as downloads, subscriptions, email entries, etc. Depending on the advertisement conditions, the payment is either for impressions (CPM) or actions (CPA). Then, all the money you've earned is divided by the number of impressions, resulting in the CPM displayed in your dashboard.

You can also contact our support team through live chat, email or by submitting a ticket and they will be happy to answer any of your questions and provide some valuable tips to help you succeed.

i dont want to earn by illegitimate traffic. because i am preferring more traffic to my website then only earning. since my traffic is more from tier 3 countrys, still i am confused that cpm is aroun 0.01 only. thats why i asked here is that normal or not.

Back