Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Is there a similar site to Hootsuite, but free?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone. I'm new here, but it seems like it's a great source for Webmasters and I am in need of some counsel.

Specifically, I have found a great plugin for Wordpress which automates submission on many networks like FB, Twitter, G+, LinkedIn, StumbleUpon etc. and it could replace the function for which we're currently using Hootsuite (which requires a fee).

However, Hootsuite also enables to easily reply to the social networks in one single interface. Right now we don't have a huge social following, but that is surely one of our goals for the future. Is there anything useful and free in this regard?

Thanks in advance!
 

1 comment

Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

K
New Member · Joined
3
Messages
0
Reactions
1
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom