Is it allowed to have more then 1 hotfile Account ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

doni

I have one hotfile account now i want to make another one but i am not so sure cause somebody said to me that if they see that somebody is using two accounts they will delete both of them :(.

9 comments
I got 5 hf accounts atm. All accounts have my uploads and I'm getting payoff from all of them since a long time :)) so make one now ;)

that sounds great guys thanks for that info also can i send the money to the same paypal account from both hf accounts ? :P

Use different email ID and if you want money in the same paypal account then just go to paypal > my profile or profile and then add secondary email. Just add a few emails and use it in your hotfile account :p. Happy earning :))

Use different email ID and if you want money in the same paypal account then just go to paypal > my profile or profile and then add secondary email. Just add a few emails and use it in your hotfile account :p. Happy earning :))
thank you very much good sir. :P
you should be a truster webmaster.

lemme say my case with epassporte... I have recieved from 4-5 accounts to same epassporte ID, sometimes I receive 2 payments on monday... so if you use epassporte then there will be no prob, for paypal just listen to Royal King

I hope I've helped someone :)

I'm not sure about epassporte because I've not used it, but I wouldn't recommend using the same ID. If HF finds it even by chance then all your uploads are in danger! So its your wish >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back