is aerosol host any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
14 comments
1st - any company with a graffiti entrance should really not be bought from lol. (no offense)
2nd - site is not even done, and i have never heard of them so they are probably new.
3nd - http://www.aerosolhost.com/announcements/18/Im-back.html < -- Its a hosting company run by 1 guy, if you have any problems and hes not online you're pretty much SOL. (not saying 1 man companies are bad.)

But i do not think anyone has heard of them here, seems like they are new. But i guess give them a try.

Thanks for info :), shame that my365 doesnt do any reseller

most companies who offer offshore resellers tend to oversell, we do not wish to oversell.

We do have an affiliates plan though =)
If you are a customer, you can sign up and send the link to anyone you know. From there you can make 10% of what they make! We have had people who are doing this, and pay for their hosting + get a little extra =)

ok guys i got a great review for them, because i had already bought like 1 month for a tester, here is the review for it(i bought it before this post but anyway)

Server is down, so i contacted the 'technical staff', asked em why it aint online, and guess what they replied?

Hello,

Please refer to "Network Issues".

Thank You.

Regards,
Ian Lai <mrsaints@frostbitee.com>
Aerosol Hostings - Administrator

If its not technical then what is it?, anyway they are a waste of money on spent £3 so i aint bothered, i dout they will give me a refund.

ok guys i got a great review for them, because i had already bought like 1 month for a tester, here is the review for it(i bought it before this post but anyway)

Server is down, so i contacted the 'technical staff', asked em why it aint online, and guess what they replied?

If its not technical then what is it?, anyway they are a waste of money on spent £3 so i aint bothered, i dout they will give me a refund.

Dang, that sucks.
If you are looking for a host you can come to us, we will give you a month free b/c of your troubles =)

its ok man, thanks for the offer, I think you should give someone else it :), because tbh I'm only looking for reseller, but thanks, very kind of you :)

well, I finally got a good support email from one of there staff, and he gave me a refund, he said the server had a DDOS attack and that theres nothing he can do to stop it in the future, so at least this guy was honest i guess

3nd - http://www.aerosolhost.com/announcements/18/Im-back.html < -- Its a hosting company run by 1 guy, if you have any problems and hes not online you're pretty much SOL. (not saying 1 man companies are bad.)

fuck it; I'll be the one to say it then. One man hosting shows are not good unless the guy has no life, no school, and never needs to sleep or never goes on vacation or has no friends and can sit at the computer 24/7.

I would suggest when dealing with new hosters better ask them if they have root access to the server not like reseller, personally I do have an account with irockwebhosting.net its the same with aerosol but with irockwebhosting have root access to server.

I am not anyway connected to irockwebhosting and aerosolhost but I just do have an offshore account with them and i've been there for 2 months now.

I am sorry to hear about your problems. I am part of the Aerosol Hosting support staff and can answer any of your questions.
Firstly, the Aerosol logo is graffiti to match the company name, its a logo. It was a one man company at first as were many other companies, for instance Microsoft was started as a one man company, Google a two man company. Apparently nowadays price means reliability, just because our prices are cheap it does not mean we are unreliable. About the site design, complexity isn't everything. We like to keep things simple and easy. If you have any queries just PM me, Merry Christmas all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back