Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Irishman caught......

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was carrying 72 bags containing almost a kilo of cocaine inside his intestines.
The 20-year-old man, who was caught last Monday at Congonhas Airport, was taken to the Santa Misericordia Hospital where the capsules, containing 830g of cocaine, were removed from his body.
Source: Independent

stomach1_962213t.jpg



I think he desperately needed money..... >_>
 

5 comments

I am sorry that he got caught who knows why he needed that money or by what pressure he was under, I hope he gets help.
Not a lot of people can understand situation like these.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

A
Active Member · Joined
Simple Lots of things that make life happier...
409
Messages
73
Reactions
28
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom