IPB or vB?

• IPB FTW!

Votes: 40 32.8%
  • vB FTW!

Votes: 82 67.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is a big piece of crap ! We have to make a thread where people actually explain why did they choose ipb or vb. All I see here are some peeps who don't give a shit about performance or other important aspects of these forum software. Just because when you made your forum you lived in a cave and you didn't hear about ipb , or you saw a great warez site using vb it doesn't mean that vb is the best ( same scenario goes for ipb ). I am pretty sure that most of the vB users here didn't even check which software has more features , etc . They went to Katz and saw warezscene using vb , inwarez using vb , and so on and yea , i'll use it too.

Vb as i tried php-BB which can be a nightmare for any1 tryin to add mods. + it hasnt got that much of VARIETY.

i haven't used IPB in about a year, i was told they have done a major upgrade, so i may want to try it but all in all Vbulletin is more Editable and user friendly, IPB to do addon's etc you had to edit alot of PHP files. :\

speaking of ipb, anyone know where i can get the latest version?

@Raven - WBB.
IPB hands down. Beats in performance, less bloated, more large site friendly features (sphinx anyone?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back