Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

IPB help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! been a while since I've bene here but it is good to be back. Now I was wondering if anyone could help me with this problem i am having. Now the thing is that I want to have an image slider appear on my main forum index yet have been unable to find a working one that doesn't require i install IP.content. I have found one called "Nivo Slider" so that you guys can see what it is that I am looking for. http://nivo.dev7studios.com/demos/ Sooo that's about it really if anyone can lend a helping hand it would be greatly appreciated. :)
 
Last edited:

3 comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

P
Member · Joined
computers,art,tech stuff, and women xD
11
Messages
0
Reactions
1
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom