IPB 3 problems installation

Status
Not open for further replies.

anti-human

I'm trying to convert or move vBulletin to IPB 3 but when I go throu IP.Board installation in the end of the installation I received a blank page and no error code or anything like that.

You guys know what I'm doing wrong? Also I have vbulletin installed in public_html and in forums cause I'm using vBadvanced CMPS v3.0.1

24 comments
Everything is almost fine accept all the admin, mods, members are like.. Guest_mad32_* (on the homepage).Any suggestion?

Admin CP > Tools & Settings > Recount & Rebuild > Rebuild User Names, and rebuild everything else while your at it. Be careful when requesting support from IPB, they could suspend your licence for warez related material, and you should hide the IPB version from your footer, its a security risk.

Problem fixed.

One more thing. When I post on my site I cant get the formatting buttons to work.... the "B" doesn't bold, emotions sizes and stuff like that. How do i enable the buttons?

I don't know what version your using but an early release of 3.0.2 had problems such as the one your describing, it was later fixed and re-packaged on the official site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back