Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Internet Explorer 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone tried this? :D

http://ie.microsoft.com/testdrive/Default.html

Shit looks cool, new jscript engine, css 3 support etc.
I dloaed it and it said it's for vista sp2+ :( (i'm on xp)

  • Does Platform Preview run on Windows XP?
  • No. Internet Explorer 9’s GPU-powered graphics take advantage of new technologies available in Windows 7 and back-ported only to Windows Vista. These technologies depend on advancements in the display driver model introduced first in Windows Vista.

So, what do you guys say?
 

11 comments

Lol you ignorant little fanboy fucks. Recently Microsoft has been improving greatly and you are stupid if you deny it.
 
Firefox pwns everything else...
Though this is true, it is slower than the other 'top browser' contenders and speed is what people want these days.

Also, I do enjoy having the occasionaly 1GB memory leak in firefox. Probably extension related lol.
 
IE has actually been getting a lot better. I've begun using it with Opera. Firefox is still good, but I hardly use it now
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

S
Active Member · Joined
421
Messages
0
Reactions
16
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom