InstantRDP.com - E3-1240 / 2 x E5-2670, 128GB RAM, 2Gbps/10Gbps (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
well although the above screenshot is not accurate i can however vouch that the server might be 1Gbps , the reason is that my 1Gbps RDP also gives the same stats when i test it using speedtest.net, and i know for sure its 1Gbps as i ordered it myself from 100tb.
The reason for slow speedtest can be that other users are also using the server and/or speedtest.net wasnt fully able to utilize the speed.

The best thing to provide is the file upload screenshots to various hosts which should clear things up

well although the above screenshot is not accurate i can however vouch that the server might be 1Gbps , the reason is that my 1Gbps RDP also gives the same stats when i test it using speedtest.net, and i know for sure its 1Gbps as i ordered it myself from 100tb.
The reason for slow speedtest can be that other users are also using the server and/or speedtest.net wasnt fully able to utilize the speed.

The best thing to provide is the file upload screenshots to various hosts which should clear things up

Yeah, speedtest.net itself uses 100 Mbps server sometimes so it can't get more speeds.

4 Available in Stock (Updated 11 Dec)

WJ RDP WINTER (4 Available)
HDD - 500 GB
Bandwidth - 1 Gbps Dedicated Port
Server RAM - 4 GB
OS - Windows Server 2008
Processor - Dual core
Price - $29.99 only
Location - USA

500gb storage with 1gbps dedicated port, this price is very unreasonable, impossible can find price like this out there. If 100mbps or 10mbps sure possible.

PROOF of 1 Gbps
1) You got 16 MB/s speeds you said, if its 100 Mbps or less , you would not get more than 100/8=12.5 MB/s , it proves it greater than 100 Mbps.

Speedtest.net gives in megabits and not megabytes.

Practically if it shows 16Mbps it means 2MBps.

I have had many USA 1gbit port servers which get at least 300-400mbit/s from speedtest.net

Good luck with your business.

Speedtest.net gives in megabits and not megabytes.

Practically if it shows 16Mbps it means 2MBps.

I have had many USA 1gbit port servers which get at least 300-400mbit/s from speedtest.net

Good luck with your business.

See. ItsmYarD also got at least 300-400mbit/s, but why pankaj server only reach 13mbit/s?
1067742513.png

13 mbit and 1024 mbit(1gbit) have a huge different. Not even reach 10%?

I reported this post to thread to a mod and the mod said something stupid like im starting unnecessary drama and shit. wtf?

Anyways bro atleast write 10Mbps on the thread topic because its gonna confuse some people.

Also here is my home test

1068148393.png

But on my LAN Settings it says 100mbps. YOU DONT HAVE A 1GBPS PORT!!! It just SAYS that!
6c1d4782.jpg

EDIT: Thank you MrSandvik for updating the thread title :)

Yeah we get that speeds too. Maybe the server was busy when you had tested it.

[SLIDE]http://lulzimg.com/i0/0d0254c1.jpg[/SLIDE]
Note the IP, its the same server, not a screenshot from my house.

I hope your doubts are cleared.

My transfer from one computer to my other using my router, it goes to 60-70mbps most of the time but my internet speed is 10mbit :|

Also, for your screenshots, I wouldn't be able to verify that, only yours users would know, would love it if cfs5403 tests it again and if he gets a higher speed, then you're legit =]

My transfer from one computer to my other using my router, it goes to 60-70mbps most of the time but my internet speed is 10mbit :|

Also, for your screenshots, I wouldn't be able to verify that, only yours users would know, would love it if cfs5403 tests it again and if he gets a higher speed, then you're legit =]

Yeah, it would simply be the easiest way to verify myself if cfs himself reports its 1 Gbps.
@ cfs - Kindly select Denver as server location while testing on speedtest.net because routing to every location might be different. The point here is proving that its 1 Gbps.

Thanks

Does it have good ram though? cause I'm a major encoder.

We don't allow encoding on the current server we have in stock.

RDP is ok. Speed is good.

And I have a question: Other users can access my private data??

No, if you store your data in My Documents or Desktop.

Alright I tested this myself

The recommended server gives you around 17mbit so he told me to test it on Denver instead. Well, I gave him the benefit of the doubt and I tested it there. First 2 times it was 100+mbit per sec.

Then he kept asking me to test it again and again, got me to this:

[slide]http://screensnapr.com/u/27qb80.png[/slide]

And then he said to test it again and got me this, this time:

[slide]http://screensnapr.com/u/7hq8fb.png[/slide]

Well so I thought of using rpnet has a way to test since rpnet gives probably the best speeds =]
[slide]http://screensnapr.com/u/2mxjn2.png[/slide]
It's definitely not the highest for 1gbit but on the second hand it can't be 100mbit either because you won't get that speed. I think it's a 1gbit shared port and that's why you don't get the full 1gbit speed.

Cool RDP provider , using it and good downloading speed!!

Doing all my file backups in there :)
and some of encodes working f9..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back