Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Indian User - anybody Requested Local Bank Transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any Body Requested Local Bank Transfer if yes then when you requested the amount and when you got the credit into your bank account. And what you see in your transaction details. any bank name or something else.

And which option you choose when you did local bank transfer.

Please Reply
 
Last edited:

14 comments

Mine still pending I did transfer on 22Aug 2012

I hope I will get money by tomorrow or this week

Yeah transfer seem to be very slow as comparison with Paypal

I hope they will improve it.
 
Xtreme:- Some of Indian guys said BankWire work always fine in Payza

Payza recently added Bank-Transfer for Indian users
So maybe its new option for us thatsy it taking too much time in starting?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

I
Active Member · Joined
1,110
Messages
272
Reactions
83
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom