Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

In the warez scene why do people like to keep their i's minuscule?

Status
Not open for further replies.

15 comments

Because it gives Emphasis to the next letter.

iMusic
iPod
iMack (lol)
iTeam.

Also they probably cba to press caps lock.
 
iquit6nd.jpg
 
I always thought you got paid by Apple?

Anyway, the whole iNamehere thing is pretty stupid if you ask me. "Oh, lets put an i in front of my name and hope it makes me look e-kool!".

iPod wannabe's XD.
 
I always thought you got paid by Apple?

Anyway, the whole iNamehere thing is pretty stupid if you ask me. "Oh, lets put an i in front of my name and hope it makes me look e-kool!".

iPod wannabe's XD.


Yeah I got paid by you. I'm wasn't an iPod wannabe, more like iMac wannabe :P
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

E
Active Member · Joined
121
Messages
1
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom