in need of movie script

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibby

Banned
Banned
Hello Guys I Am In Need Of A Script For Movie Streaming... Something Like letmewatchthis.com or similar..

i am not requesting the actual nulled or cracked or w.e template/theme/script, but i would like to know what would allow me to do my job.. thanks.

13 comments
i would be interested in a streamin/movie link directory script too... like animea.net, or animecrazy.net etc.etc.
So if anyone can pinpoint some cms-s with plugins or custom scripts (prefer free, not nulled) then please don't hesitate to write.

sorry to hijack your thread but I'm also looking for a script like this, similar to animecrazy.net anyone have ideas where to find something similar?

hm

Yes, i know animecrazy is custom, and the most of the online movie sites are custom made too. I'm looking for the best cms which has a good performance and needs the less modifying to achieve the same. I know i won't be able to do it without some coding :(

Looks pretty straight forward to me. The only complicating bit is the crawlers that surf the web and grab the episodes from other sites. Even then, they aren't too hard to code.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back