ImgWet - Get paid up to 8.00$/1000 UV - Min-Payout only 0.20$ - Paypal, Payza and Skr

Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologise for this to all members and we are looking into it immediately what causes the problem as our server not processing all our other websites too.Please stay tune with us.

Regards,
Imgwet.com

Dear Members,
Website has been online again.We had got infrigment issues from Sony Japan Mobile due to which our all websites had been blocked by our datacenter.We are now moved to new IP adress to avoid any conflict between this issue till it solved,If you gets any problem while using the website please contact us.

Skrill has been verified and added as default payment processor.

India has been moved from Tier4 to Tier 3.

Regards,
Imgwet.com

Last edited:
Dear Member,
Can you give me your username so I can check the details.

Regards,
Imgwet.com

Username: jack713098

Plz reply asap. Also tell me can I withdraw in Payza in future or not.

Your requested amount is less than 1$ which is not possible to send,minimum transaction amount is 1$ for Payza.Your requested amount will be added back to your account and you can request it again when you reach minimum required amount.

Regards,
Imgwet.com

Last edited:
Dude,you got something wrong. I got only 1 cent! :D

My username is mayacar

Oh! Just noticed your message on my acc and submited ticket! Sorry for be too quick lol

Last edited:
Dude,you got something wrong. I got only 1 cent! :D My username is mayacarOh! Just noticed your message on my acc and submited ticket! Sorry for be too quick lol
I hope you will be paid soon,our support team contacted you for reconfirming the payment processor you selected.

Regards,
Imgwet.com

Last edited:
Payment received!

Payment received!!
First payment, thanks a lot admin!

imgwet.JPG

Last edited:
today seems there is a problem for accesing the site
it shows: "Couldn't make connection."
I can't using imgwet to upload pics

Please fix
Thanks

today seems there is a problem for accesing the site
it shows: "Couldn't make connection."
I can't using imgwet to upload pics

Please fix
Thanks
Please remove your broswer cache memory,Website is working fine and had no downtime.

Regards,
Imgwet.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back