ImgUnix.com - Revenue Sharing Image Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

kitty20

ImgUnix.com - Revenue Sharing Image Hosting

Hello Guys, i wana share this site with you guy´s and girls hehe.

1.We Pay 1$ For Each 1000 Image Views.
2.No Hidden Rules To Hold Your Payments.
3.Fast Payments (1~5 days).
4.Images Of Any Size Qualify To Earn Points.
5.Payments Via Paypal.

Rates
Currently we don't have any rates, we are paying 1 $ for 1000 unique impression.
Traffic from Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, India, China, Hong Kong,
Macau and Taiwan. Will not be counted towards image views..!

Rules
1. 1 Account Per User.
2. 1 View Counted From Each Ip Per 24 Hours.
3. You Must Be Logged In Your Account While Uploading Images.
4. Your Uploads Must Honor Our TOS & Respect Copyrights.
5. Your Account Will Be Deleted And Your Earnings Will Be Terminated You Try To Send Automated Hits.

http://imgunix.com/

Feedbacks are wellcome.

:sun:

Last edited:
10 comments
Hi

Hello, i make part of the project!
please note:
Currently we don't have any rates, we are paying 1 $ for 1000 unique impression.
But, traffic from Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, India, China, Hong Kong,
Macau and Taiwan, will not be counted towards image views.

;)

Looks like the site using Free Image Hosting Script By Mihalism Script :facepalm:, Would be better if using xsharingpro, like imagetwist,imageporter,imagepad :D
and the rates to Small for me 8-), but thanks anyway

No offense ;)

Mihalism is a good script. At least it was last time I checked it out.

Why do you keep saying you do not have rates, then list off a rate/1000 views? Your English does not make sense. Every words does not need a capital. You do not need to add a ! after ..

Flat out lie and users will know. I cannot even find another adult host that pays that low. It's usually at least double

Double?

Mihalism is a good script. At least it was last time I checked it out.

Why do you keep saying you do not have rates, then list off a rate/1000 views? Your English does not make sense. Every words does not need a capital. You do not need to add a ! after ..

Flat out lie and users will know. I cannot even find another adult host that pays that low. It's usually at least double
Well, you need also to see, awmany hit´s they take from you!
We pay 1$ for all countries, except:Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, India, China, Hong Kong,
Macau and Taiwan.

And we give all the valid hit´s.
;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back