ImgServe.net - 5,00 USD / 1000 Image Views. Earn money sharing images: Amazing Rates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I can't upload from 2-3 days, please do your best to fix it asap. Thank you!

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 AM ----------

It's working well now...

If I am uploading thumbs 180x180 there are some in smaller size, you must fix it!

Hello,

I can't understand the problem, can you email us to support@imgserve.net with details such as images uploaded and the codes that the site returned? Thank you very much.

Max File Size?

Hello,

Max filesize is 5MB, was increased today. If you experience any problem with this please email us with details to support@imgserve.net so we can take a look into it.

Kind Regards,
ImgServe.net Support

Hello,

I can't understand the problem, can you email us to support@imgserve.net with details such as images uploaded and the codes that the site returned? Thank you very much.

Hello,

Max filesize is 5MB, was increased today. If you experience any problem with this please email us with details to support@imgserve.net so we can take a look into it.

Kind Regards,
ImgServe.net Support
Couldn't Upload More than 4 MB just 30 Minutes ago!
Tested with more than file (Multi Upload & Ajax)
It Gives Me upload complete page with empty box!

zbigniewbonie is right. I really like your host but the problem is: When you want to upload for example a pic in 100x100 it is not possible. The pic will be uploaded in other size. Sorry for my english. I hope that you will understand.
But thanks. I like your host and I will use it next. :smokin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back