ImgPaying.Com - Earn $6/1000views + 10% referral | Pay daily via PP, PZ, WMZ, Skrill

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are contact you and problem is on your side.

Please confirm as everything are OK for now.

Best Regards,
ImgPaying Team

CAMRY::::

seeing how you are ignoring your imageheli thread (YOUR OTHER IMAGE SITE YOU STARTED).....

WHY CAN WE NOT LOGIN??? ITS BEEN OVER 3 WEEKS, SITE DOES NOT WORK. ALL IMAGES STILL LIVE/COLLECTING YOU MONEY AND WE GET NOTHING?????

this really shows what can/will happen with this imgpaying site you are trying now

i advise EVERYONE against imgpaying as Camry has screwed over, not paid, not given support and tried to brush imageheli under the rug, hoping no one would notice while he still collects all his money off all the images.

Dear jabsjabs

We have notice to user as change to used imgpaying.com
All image are live because it's storage from other server. Live with direct link and can not view image view URL from main website
We have notice as ImageHeli facing with main server.

We are pay on time for all service, please don't lie!
If you can show what you are not get paid I'll paid more to you 200% :)

Best Regards,
ImgPaying Team

Dear jabsjabs

We have notice to user as change to used imgpaying.com
All image are live because it's storage from other server. Live with direct link and can not view image view URL from main website
We have notice as ImageHeli facing with main server.

We are pay on time for all service, please don't lie!
If you can show what you are not get paid I'll paid more to you 200% :)

Best Regards,
ImgPaying Team

Hello,
I will give up imageheli but i would money i have still in my account (more than $2.00) or transfert this earning in my imgpaying account...

Username: lebienaime

And about futur earnings i will have on imageheli with all pictures i posted? How to have this money if site is down all the time?

Thank you to light me about these questions.

Hi lebienaime,

I have added $2 to your account in imgpaying.com
ImageHeli will be offline forever but all images still live for user can backup in this month.
So please backup to imgpaying.com or picexposed.com

P/s: We recommend all user change to use ImgPaying.com or PicExposed.com, it's the best platform now. As you know, we are paying on time!

Best Regards,
ImgPaying Team

@ Camry

i requested payout in payza

waiting for payment this week.....

payment received...thanks a lot Camry :)

Last edited:
Try work with your imagehost but not understand :

not realy 7 $ for USA or 0.007 for download
I have trafic from USA - but realy I see only 0.0019 for download and another rate not realy

Its not so good

I make pause work with you

So situation with PicExposed.com

I hope admin tell where is problem ;)

Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back