imgonion.com - Get paid to share your images - up to $8 per 1,000 views!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to take the $10 Tier 1 bonus off now, but due to some DMCA notices, a few of you will have lost images - they were copyrighted so nothing we could do.

What we can do is keep Tier 1 at $10 for you for a while longer....

Hopefully that will numb the pain ;)

I recently started to use ImgOnion for a few files but I was wondering if you guys have an API or any information that would be helpful for performing cURL based uploads into my account?

Currently I am using cURL to upload my images into my imgChili account. I do know that ImgChili uses Mihalism Script with the Remote Upload extension enabled which is how I jerry rigged my Bash script to cURL images temporarily hosted on my webserver into ImgChili. While this has worked for me for quite some time (and probably for over a million images by this point) I'm looking for other ways to go about uploading to other image hosts.

It looks like to me that your using the ImgShot hosting script which I'm personally not too familiar with. Do you know if its possible for me to cURL directly to you or would I still need to use a similar method as I do with ImgChili of sneaking in via Remote Uploads from my webserver?

Also I tried to access your forum to ask this question there by using the link on the "Menu" dropdown tab but instead I got a 404 error, not sure if your aware of this or not, just a friendly FYI.

@ mastid

if u keep on deleting images like this...i will not use imgonion anymore and also others

btw : images still there but thumbnails not loading...just checked now

most of my images r not a DMCA file but still u delete my images...i've proof with me

then why u say images stored forever ??

we don't want ur increased rates thereby luring us to upload in ur imghost

and u suddenly delete images without reasons

very disappointed with u and ur host

need ur response

@ mastidif u keep on deleting images like this...i will not use imgonion anymore and also othersbtw : images still there but thumbnails not loading...just checked nowmost of my images r not a DMCA file but still u delete my images...i've proof with methen why u say images stored forever ??we don't want ur increased rates thereby luring us to upload in ur imghost and u suddenly delete images without reasonsvery disappointed with u and ur hostneed ur response
I'm sure, that he not deleted pictures without any reason.Maybe some technical problem...It happens with every image hosts, but others did not give us compensation like 10$/1000 views.Don't be disappointed with the admin and the host, because it's a honest site.

$6.50 for 1000 views is low rates for you?
Maybe you know some hidden secrets of uploading pictures.
I know only 1 site, which is paying more than 6.50.

@ mastidif u keep on deleting images like this...i will not use imgonion anymore and also othersbtw : images still there but thumbnails not loading...just checked nowmost of my images r not a DMCA file but still u delete my images...i've proof with methen why u say images stored forever ??we don't want ur increased rates thereby luring us to upload in ur imghost and u suddenly delete images without reasonsvery disappointed with u and ur hostneed ur response
I'm sure, that he not deleted pictures without any reason.Maybe some technical problem...It happens with every image hosts, but others did not give us compensation like 10$/1000 views.Don't be disappointed with the admin and the host, because it's a honest site.

ok...let me use imgonion one last time

if again thumbnails not loading/he delete images without any reasons...i will switch host

thank you

btw : payout requested...waiting for payment

ok...let me use imgonion one last time

if again thumbnails not loading/he delete images without any reasons...i will switch host

thank you

btw : payout requested...waiting for payment

We received a MASSIVE DMCA "request" a couple of days ago. The majority of images they requested removed had never been viewed, and I have NO idea how they saw these on our servers.

There's nothing I could do except comply with it - 10,800 images listed individually that had to be removed, that was pretty time consuming and I'm afraid I couldn't contact each image owner individually to alert them. Sorry about that, but I'm sure you appreciate my hands were tied...

I'll get more payments processed asap.

hi..,

what happen if another MASSIVE DMCA Request receive

did u delete all the images again ?

i request you to take immediate steps to avoid this kind of incidence again

btw : payment received...thanks a lot

Last edited:
As Long The Respective ImgHost Does Not Have Server At US. They No Need To Worry About. But Still Some Do Give Attention To DMCA.

As Long The Respective ImgHost Does Not Have Server At US. They No Need To Worry About. But Still Some Do Give Attention To DMCA.

This is not really true, read up on the Berne Convention, while they don't need to comply specifically with DMCA they do have to comply with the Berne Convention.

The only exception to the Berne Convention is if they're hosted in one of the few countries that are not members of the Berne Convention. These few countries are located in worthless places in the world like South Asia & Africa. However these countries' internet generally isn't fast enough for data-centers to exist so its not likely to have a site hosted from them.

95% of payments have been made. As usual, WMZ and Payza are processed a little later after they are marked as approved on imgonion, but the money will come through.

I've a couple of other payments that should go through tonight, and a couple of requests in without payment details - they'll be harder to pay out ;)

$10 Tier 1 coming up again soon....but I'm not saying when ;)

hi..,

what happen if another MASSIVE DMCA Request receive

did u delete all the images again ?

i request you to take immediate steps to avoid this kind of incidence again

i want my images forever...pls don't delete images suddenly....most of my images not DMCA

i again request you to take immediate steps to avoid this kind of incidence again

pls reply...

btw : another payout requested...waiting for payment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back