imgonion.com - Get paid to share your images - up to $8 per 1,000 views!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't access the page again. :( why?
I love this host and I wait my third payment :)

Best wishes! Admin Please do something because page is down now.

So image links are all ok, it's just the homepage that was being affected. Not great for those of us who wanted to use it...but at least it hasn't interfered with earnings.

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 AM ----------

Just to let you all know - the site will be down for a couple of minutes while the kernal is upgraded.

Just a few minutes though ;)

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

It's down - a few minutes has taken 30 minutes so far. Shouldn't be much longer....

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

Back up now guys!!

Yes everything is ok now!:)

Admin can you fix please the ajax mode upload? If I upload via multi upload everything is ok, but if I upload images in ajax mode then I get the codes of the images, but I can't find those images in the "My images" section.
It would be great if I could upload in ajax mode, because I could upload more images in less time.

Best wishes!!!

Please don't upload any files for the next while. We're backing up and moving servers at the moment. I'll communicate back here when we're good to go, and announce a rate hike for the inconvenience ;)

---------- Post added 15th May 2013 at 07:37 AM ---------- Previous post was 14th May 2013 at 09:53 PM ----------

UPDATE

Server move has been completed. That should solve the access problems users have been having - looks to be running much smoother now.

Tier 1 has been increased to $5!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back