Imgmoney.com - Earn Up to 6$ Per 1000 Views - Adult And Non Adult

Status
Not open for further replies.
payments when you made filegrasper , when you have banned from pbb , punctuality is gone....

Don't you know we pay every Friday and Saturday. And we had paid always on time.

---------- Post added at 06:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 AM ----------

imgmoney is down what happened???

DC Guys are working on it. Just few more minutes to get it live.

---------- Post added at 06:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 AM ----------

Servers are online. Just normal monthly checkup.

thanks waiitng

---------- Post added at 06:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 AM ----------

bro please check and add him to affiliat list mano123

@filegrasper how i send my bank details to u. i chose indian bank transfer option as u tell u can not pay indian user in paypal. also tell me in indian bank transfer do i have to request for payment or only send u my bank details. what bank detail u need for transfer? do i have to submit every time my bank details when i request for a cash out or only 1st time

i think u understand what i am telling as my english is poor

@filegrasper how i send my bank details to u. i chose indian bank transfer option as u tell u can not pay indian user in paypal. also tell me in indian bank transfer do i have to request for payment or only send u my bank details. what bank detail u need for transfer? do i have to submit every time my bank details when i request for a cash out or only 1st time

i think u understand what i am telling as my english is poor

We can send payza , liberty reserve , wmz , money bookers too.

And for bank transfer . Just open a ticket mentioning your

Name , Full account number , ifsc code .

And then in payment config just update it with your account number alone.

So next time we can pay you once you request by seeing your account number .

So just send me bank info one time enough.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

@Filegrasper- First off,I'd like to said I finally started getting some money in my imgmoney bank, YEAH FOR ME..
I was lucky enough to have three people sign up to imgmoney under my referral link. I'm not sure whats the rewards if any for referrals? Are there rewards, what do you have going for that??

@Filegrasper- First off,I'd like to said I finally started getting some money in my imgmoney bank, YEAH FOR ME..
I was lucky enough to have three people sign up to imgmoney under my referral link. I'm not sure whats the rewards if any for referrals? Are there rewards, what do you have going for that??

Yes there are , i will give you some 10-15% of what they earned and also some bonus if they perform really too good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back