ImgGoo.com - Get paid to share your images - up to $6 per 1,000 views (New Program)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol its not working no statistic showing , it shows my affiliate account ......after uploading images there's no image fund in my account!

Hello, statistic shows, we make some changes in the flash upload, probably some bug we will fix asap.
Meanwhile you can use the other upload methods.!

Best regards

ImgGoo - Support

Please activate my account.

User ID: antthenait

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can you send PayPal to Indian member ?

Because there are many image host admins those who are from India and it's impossible to send money from one Indian PayPal account to another Indian PayPal account.

Only Non-Indian PayPal account holder can send money to all over the world including India.

If you have PayPal account outside of India then you should able to send money to India through PayPal. So, Indian admins' are using Bank Transfer to send money to Indian members.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

active my account please
Username: Rebecca92
thank you
BTW your script look exactly like imgserve script i hope it will be as fine as imgserve
actually i doubt that you are the same owner :facepalm: :wacko:
Best Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back